Kirkland Costco Golf Ball Thread

Sennamont

Reaction score
Handicap
Allergies
http://www.costco.com/Kirkland-Signature-Four-Piece-Urethane-Cover-Golf-Ball%2c-2-Dozen.product.100310467.html

imageService

Anybody have any info on this? Is it like Kirkland vodka?!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
---------------------Edit for better viewing:--------------------------------------------------------------
Specs:
Kirkland Signature with Signature in red
4P-SC-3c
M-H
Made by Nassau Golf Co., Ltd. South Korea
KOR
white
£ Tour Performance
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------Important Time Frames-------------------------------------
2016-09-24:
Kirkland Golf Balls showed up on Costco website
2016-10-04
At the time this thread was posted there were no reviews on the official Costco site
2016-11-21:
Sold out on Costco, high demand, Ebayer reselling for up to $100 per 4 dozen
2016-12-20:
Back in stock on Costco 8AM PST, limit 2 per member, slow site,errors, crashes, sold out in 2 hours. Various news outlet covers K-Sigs as the hottest xmas gift for golfers this season.

-------------------------------------Interesting stuff---------------------------------------
Kirkland golf ball reached 100% interest rate in Google Trends as of 2016-12-18, you can see the meteoric rise of the popularity of the ball
0a782f3812.png

According to google trends, the use of the word "K-sig" really started on 2016 Nov 13:
e6e4fe365c.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be curious to know who the manufacturer is, because I know who the manufacturer is for Kirkland Vodka.

I am interested! We need a detective to get on this!!! Has anyone played one of these? I have never come across one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4P-SC-3c
M-H
Nassau Golf Co., Ltd.
KOR
white
£ Tour Performance

Info from USGA conforming ball list.

Kirkland(Costco) golf ball??

4P-SC-3c
M-H
Nassau Golf Co., Ltd.
KOR
white
£ Tour Performance

Info from USGA conforming ball list.

Thanks, and you made short work of that!

It looks like the Kirkland ball is proprietary for Costco? I don't see another 4 PC on their site.

Last edited:
If these are any good I'd totally play them in a heartbeat, I have zero loyalty on golf balls.

Really interested if anyone has tried them or any of the balls the apparent manufacturer makes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

rebadged previous-gen Nassau Quattro/MF 4L, thermoset urethane, apparently popular in the Netherlands, retail price for current-gen seems to be around $30-$35 per dozen (after USD conversion)

Last edited:
rebadged previous-gen Nassau Quattro/MF 4L, thermoset urethane, apparently popular in the Netherlands, retail price for current-gen seems to be around $30-$35 per dozen (after USD conversion)

So these may be urethane?

I'm curious about the balls, and the vodka...

Interesting. I'm intrigued .

Made in Korea? What is this a "swap meet Louie"? Couldn't resist. It's a 90s rap kinda morning.

Wonder if they are Volvik's with a private label?

did you notice their selling GBB on the website for $299?? Costco for the golf deals :)

THP detectives! Find out what compression rating it is please!

Its a 4 piece urethane ball, $30 for 2 dozen.

Interesting. It sounds like a killer deal if the ball is good.

$32 tax shipping for 24 balls, bought it. Going to test it along with my single iron set.

It's certainly worth a try at $1.35 per ball with our lovely 8% tax here in California.

I currently love the Snell MTB I'm playing at $2.17 a ball and would love to compare it with the Costco ball. I only go through about 5 dozen balls playing 100 rounds a year so I'd really have to love the Costco ball to save just $50 a year.

It's certainly worth a try at $1.35 per ball with our lovely 8% tax here in California.

I currently love the Snell MTB I'm playing at $2.17 a ball and would love to compare it with the Costco ball. I only go through about 5 dozen balls playing 100 rounds a year so I'd really have to love the Costco ball to save just $50 a year.

I have both, I'll compare it with MTB and MG's C4 when I can hit on greens or trackman.

Back