Budget Golf Discount for THPers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to pull the trigger on a red Oworks 2ball and discount doesn't work on this item. Guess I'll grab it local for same price instead of waiting...#instantgratification pulls hard

It did for a buddy of mine. I would call them up real fast and they will make it work.

It did for a buddy of mine. I would call them up real fast and they will make it work.

Will do

EDIT: Will have to wait until tomorrow as they are closed.

Called this morning. The lady didn't even know what a THP discount was. Put me on hold for 3 minutes and came back asking what item I was trying to buy. Told her and she read off the screen what I had already seen.

She said they couldn't do anything for me on the putter. Not the friendliest interaction over the phone either. Was worth a shot though.

Last edited:
Hi all, ScoFo from Budget Golf here. First, let me say that 17 pages on this thread tells me that we are getting a lot of feedback on the coupon code and I know a ton of you have used it, so we are thankful and grateful to all of you for your business and your support. We wouldn't be who we are without golfers like you supporting us.

Second, I just want to clear up some confusion on the coupon code that probably would have been best to have said upfront. Those of you that are having issues using the code on certain products deserve an explanation. Those products that say "Discounts cannot be applied to this product" are manufacturer restrictions, or NPIP product. We can't discount these products for anyone or we risk potentially losing our accounts with those vendors. We in no way intended to confuse anyone or be sneaky. These restrictions apply to any coupon code we may offer, not just the THP code.

I certainly hope you all can understand this and know that Budget Golf is constantly working to earn your respect and your support. As always, feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns you may have in the future and I would be happy to help resolve.

Thank you!

Hi all, ScoFo from Budget Golf here. First, let me say that 17 pages on this thread tells me that we are getting a lot of feedback on the coupon code and I know a ton of you have used it, so we are thankful and grateful to all of you for your business and your support. We wouldn't be who we are without golfers like you supporting us.

Second, I just want to clear up some confusion on the coupon code that probably would have been best to have said upfront. Those of you that are having issues using the code on certain products deserve an explanation. Those products that say "Discounts cannot be applied to this product" are manufacturer restrictions, or NPIP product. We can't discount these products for anyone or we risk potentially losing our accounts with those vendors. We in no way intended to confuse anyone or be sneaky. These restrictions apply to any coupon code we may offer, not just the THP code.

I certainly hope you all can understand this and know that Budget Golf is constantly working to earn your respect and your support. As always, feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns you may have in the future and I would be happy to help resolve.

Thank you!

I figured this was the case and the coupon stated only Ping restriction so I figured a call wouldn't hurt to ask. Thanks for the input!

I figured this was the case and the coupon stated only Ping restriction so I figured a call wouldn't hurt to ask. Thanks for the input!

Of course. And one other thing I failed to mention. This isn't like when you get a coupon and every good item in the store is restricted. Roughly 5% of ALL of our products have this designation, so there are plenty of items that the code will work on.

And thank YOU for your input!

Budget Golf Discount for THPers

Just a shout out to my man ScoFoBG - Was looking for something at the BGer eBay store, reached out to him via a message, he directed me to the BG website where I ended up saving 5% - Thanks!

Last edited:
Titleist gear fall under this cap as well. Or at least it did when I was trying to purchase something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Got home to this:

Works with their cs through Twitter DM and they improved the shipping rate greatly. A pleasure to work with.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Just bought 2 doz. Bridgestone B330 RX shipped for $44. Thanks budget!

i can't wait for my pullovers to show up.

Thought I'd bump this thread in case Budget Golf is watching. I have seen a couple posts about the THP discount code not working. I tried it myself and it does say the coupon is invalid or expired.

If anybody was having an issue with the code, it is now fixed.

Some good deals going on right now.

Where does one find this discount code? I'm sure I am just missing something easy here, but I cannot find it anywhere.

Budget Golf comes through again! I picked up last year's Adidas AdiBoost shoes for my 12 yo, I don't like spending a lot of money on clothes or shoes for him the way he's been growing. With their price plus THP discount the shoes were around $50 shipped.

They arrived a day early, and I had my son try them on. He absolutely refused to take them off, saying they were the most comfortable athletic shoe he's ever worn. He wished he could have worn them when he was playing baseball :D Awesome price, quick shipping, Budget Golf is the best.

Budget Golf comes through again! I picked up last year's Adidas AdiBoost shoes for my 12 yo, I don't like spending a lot of money on clothes or shoes for him the way he's been growing. With their price plus THP discount the shoes were around $50 shipped.

They arrived a day early, and I had my son try them on. He absolutely refused to take them off, saying they were the most comfortable athletic shoe he's ever worn. He wished he could have worn them when he was playing baseball :D Awesome price, quick shipping, Budget Golf is the best.
That's pretty awesome Russ.

Thanks THP & Budget Golf!!! I was waiting to purchase a new Oworks Red 7s Tank 38" putter. Then I saw this thread. Checked the code and sure enough it worked. 15% off AND a 30 day test drive! Sold!

Edit: this is my first purchase from Budget Golf.

Thanks Budget Golf and THP! I ordered a Ogio Silencer Cart Bag with by far the best price around, $203 with free shipping. I received it on Monday and played my first round with it yesterday, what a great bag! I may order a Silencer Stand Bag now and of course from Budget.

Need to give Budget Golf a huge shoutout here. Had ordered an EVNROLL Putter from them last week and still hadn’t received shipping notification. Site said it would ship from manufacturer so I reached out to both on social media. Long story short, Budget Golfs Customer Service Manager called me and explained what happened. Instead of shipping from the manufacturer, it shipped from Budget and they just got their inventory in today. Very apologetic and super helpful. Informed me my putter was sent out today and even did some things that weren’t necessary, but greatly appreciated on my end. Mistakes happen, but it’s customer service like that that keeps me buying from Budget Golf. Just wanted to give them a shoutout and a thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Budget Golf for the discount. Because of the savings I was able to order a new putter today instead of having to wait another month to have the funds to cover the cost.

So glad I found this! Ive been itching to try out a spider putter and was able to get one for far cheaper than I thought I was going to be able to find one! Thanks Budget Golf!

We will be having a new thread tomorrow and a KILLER coupon for Budget.
Details will hit the home page in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back