Budget Golf Discount for THPers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn’t sure where to post this, but before I do, I need to provide some background.... I had put my house up for sale in mid 2018 and moved I to temporary rental while my house was on the market. Obviously I was receiving mail and packages at my rental address during this timeframe. This included several purchases from Budget Golf. Fast forward a few months and my mailing address changed again and we put in a postal change of address to receive forwarded mail. A few days ago the post office delivered a box of mail they neglected to forward and inside this stack of mail was postcard from Budget golf. Inside was the all familiar hand written note informing me that I was part of a random drawing that selected 15 customers who had used the THP coupon code and surprised each of these 15 with a gift card for more Budget Golf.... yet another amazing gesture by this company in support of its customers and the THP family!

Huge thanks to Budget Golf for this amazing gesture! Glad the post office didn’t trash my unforwarded mail!

It works, saves 6.75 and knocks the total down to 128 + shipping. Not a terrible deal at all, plus the hat looks kind of nice.

Yeah thats not too bad. Each dozen coming in at $32 plus you get a free hat.

Yeah thats not too bad. Each dozen coming in at $32 plus you get a free hat.

Might have to jump on that now!

Does say offer valid through 4/13/19 when you click on the "Follow Instructions Here" link for the hat. I'm guessing it's still valid though since Budget say valid through 4/30?

Does say offer valid through 4/13/19 when you click on the "Follow Instructions Here" link for the hat. I'm guessing it's still valid though since Budget say valid through 4/30?

I honestly dont know. I was combing through their deals and this one popped up as an interest.

Bridgestone's web site has it good until 4/30/19

https://www.bridgestonegolf.com/en-us/promotions

TOUR B Spring Promotion

Buy 3 Dozen Tour B Bridgestone Golf Balls and get a Free Dozen Tiger Woods Edition Balls and a Limited Edition Cap.

Submit Redemption

Offer valid 3/17/2019 through 4/30/2019.

Interestingly, The Promo Ended on 4/13/19, then one of their staff players won the Masters and Bridgestone decided to take advantage of their new found fame and extend this promo to 4/30/19 - Imaging that!!

so BIG props to Brandon at Budget Golf for taking care of me today. Cobra had a backorder on an item and not only did he take care of me on securing an alternate item....he is shipping next day so it arrives before my golf trip with my brother next week.

cannot speak more highly of the customer service from Budget Golf and especially Brandon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

so BIG props to Brandon at Budget Golf for taking care of me today. Cobra had a backorder on an item and not only did he take care of me on securing an alternate item....he is shipping next day so it arrives before my golf trip with my brother next week.

cannot speak more highly of the customer service from Budget Golf and especially Brandon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No BS budget has the best customer service in the business

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No BS budget has the best customer service in the business

I've only ordered from them a couple times. Only had to engage CS once for a return. In the end, I got the refund, but it took a LONG time.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Sadly Budget Golf informed me today this code isn't being honored anymore.

If that’s true then I’ll still buy from them. They have been amazing with THPers.

Sadly Budget Golf informed me today this code isn't being honored anymore.

That is correct, but we have a new one coming later today. Never fear.
There were a couple of issues as of late, so hold tight and we will have the new one coming up soon.

Well alright! Order on hold...

I just used the 150ffTHP code two days ago and it worked. Glad to see we will still have a code to use. They are great to work with and the site is easy to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back