Budget Golf Discount for THPers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple pair of shorts and a pair of pants. Could have been more but some of the shirts I wanted weren't in my size

I think I am going to have to remove some from my cart.

Linksoul shirts for under $20
Dunning shirts for under $20
A ton of great 1/4 zips under $30
Bio Drive Leathers for $59 in my size in all colors.

A week late for me! Oh well I'm sure I'll buy something else,lol

Fantastic! I am a BG fan, glad to see this partnership. I don't need anything right now, but I'll definitely be looking anyways... :angel:

Pretty awesome, you can even use the discount on brand new Cleveland, Titleist, and other name brands that are not Ping. Not too many discounts that give you that.

Cool little partnership here. I've been happy with everything I've ordered from BudgetGolf.

Can't seem to find the code, is someone able to PM it to me?

Thanks, that's very kind!!

Can't seem to find the code, is someone able to PM it to me?

I'm with JOEE. I can't find the code either.

I'm with JOEE. I can't find the code either.

Go to www.thehackersparadise.com

If you are on a desktop, the banner ad with the promo code will be right on the right side below the THP TV player.
If you are on mobile, scroll down to the bottom and you will find a banner ad for Budget Golf and it is right in that ad.

I think I am going to have to remove some from my cart.

Linksoul shirts for under $20
Dunning shirts for under $20
A ton of great 1/4 zips under $30
Bio Drive Leathers for $59 in my size in all colors.

dare you.

Go to www.thehackersparadise.com

If you are on a desktop, the banner ad with the promo code will be right on the right side below the THP TV player.
If you are on mobile, scroll down to the bottom and you will find a banner ad for Budget Golf and it is right in that ad.

Sorry, there's nothing under the THP TV player for some reason? I'm on my desktop too, very confused lol.

Sorry, there's nothing under the THP TV player for some reason? I'm on my desktop too, very confused lol.

Turn off any ad blocker and it will be there.
There are a number of banner ads on the THP Home Page.

Might be a good time to give Ashworth a shot. I've always thought their materials were nice, just never really bought any. 20 bucks for a polo is a great price.

This is going to get expensive. I say this in a great way.

Might be a good time to give Ashworth a shot. I've always thought their materials were nice, just never really bought any. 20 bucks for a polo is a great price.
I have polos of their's with several of their different fabrics and like them all.

Code did not work, tried calling Budget Golf and she said it wasn't a valid coupon especially with the current sales going on... Spent about $180 USD too, unfortunate. However still a good bargain, tons of stuff was purchased with that $180.

Last edited:
Code did not work, tried calling Budget Golf and she said it wasn't a valid coupon especially with the current sales going on... Spent about $180 USD too, unfortunate. However still a good bargain, tons of stuff was purchased with that $180.

I just spoke to Budget Golf and they said it should work on all items outside of Ping (which is listed on the coupon) and a select few other things like Pro V1, etc. It definitely works on sale items as a number of THPers have used it already and was just confirmed from Budget golf.
If you know the sku, I am happy to ask about it.

Code has worked for me on a few items

I didn't buy enough to need the code but it did move me to buy a few pair of Wilson Staff Conform gloves. Super price.

I like Ashworth. The only issue I have is that their sizing has been generous in the past. Hard to know exactly what you're getting. Unlike Adidas, where I know if I order a medium it will fit me.

Cool! I'll check it out today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just spoke to Budget Golf and they said it should work on all items outside of Ping (which is listed on the coupon) and a select few other things like Pro V1, etc. It definitely works on sale items as a number of THPers have used it already and was just confirmed from Budget golf.
If you know the sku, I am happy to ask about it.

My order # is 968002 if you'd like to inquire, I'd appreciate it. Thanks JB! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back