Budget Golf Discount for THPers

Status
Not open for further replies.
really cool! Now I might have to spend some money!

Thanks for the deal THP and Budget Golf! I can't believe it, but instead of shopping for myself I used it to hook my wife up with some fresh stuff for this Spring!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My order # is 968002 if you'd like to inquire, I'd appreciate it. Thanks JB! :)

Done! Check your email and your PMs.

Talk about a company that loves THPers and doing things over and above.

I just spoke to Budget Golf and they said it should work on all items outside of Ping (which is listed on the coupon) and a select few other things like Pro V1, etc. It definitely works on sale items as a number of THPers have used it already and was just confirmed from Budget golf.
If you know the sku, I am happy to ask about it.
Done! Check your email and your PMs.

Talk about a company that loves THPers and doing things over and above.
UPDATE: I received an email from Ryan @ Budget Golf and he informed me that there was a mistake during the checkout. They said my order did qualify for the discount and their team is working to apply it now and get my order out right away. He also went out of his way to offer me a $25 gift certificate on my next purchase for the inconvenience.

Top notch guys you deal with at Budget Golf, I'm very impressed with the customer service. They complimented me for being a loyal Hackers Paradise Reader, then complimented your staff.

Thanks again JB for your help, looking forward to continued business with Budget Golf in the future!

Nice to see the customer service stepping up. Hopefully this relationship benefits everyone.

Is there a minimum purchase required for the code to work?

Is there a minimum purchase required for the code to work?

It's $15 off of a $100 so I would say yes sir. :D

It's $15 off of a $100 so I would say yes sir. :D

My brain is slowed by the numb brought on by this winter :)

Placed my order late last night and got shipping notice during lunch time.

Have Ignite spikeless, a pair of Puma shorts and some gloves already in the cart. Still looking around bc there are some terrific deals. What's stopping me from pulling the trigger is that ups 2 day air is the only option shown. I'll give them a call tomorrow and see if there's any chance of USPS

Just got paid today, there are some really good deals, might be pulling the trigger tomorrow morning. Thanks JB, for the code!

Thanks for the cool promotion Budget Golf and THP! Just bought the wife a few tops, skorts, and a sweet deal on a pair of Foot Joys... I threw in a belt and some obnoxious shorts for good measure!
FootJoy_emPower_Ladies_Golf_Shoes_Lime_Green_Light_Blue.html

also... I would totally rock these if they came in men's

Just bought several items and the code worked. Thanks for saving me $15!

Glad thpers have found some solid deals and are able to use the coupon code.

Big time discount on these bad boys... Do I need to buy joggers to rock them? #CanadanBlue

NIKE-Flyknit-Chukka-Golf-Shoes-Launched.jpg

Seriously just bought these a couple weeks ago for 190 dollars. Crap

I didn't have enough to get the discount however I did purchase 5 pair of Wilson Staff conform golf clove at 5.96 and a few other things. The glove is all leather (kind of thin) mesh top and has a terrycloth band on the inside for sweaty hands. They have some great deals here wish I could have taken advantage of it. Thanks THP!

Budget is definitely one of my favorite retailers. I just wish they would offer more customization options on the stuff they carry. Maybe someone can talk them into that. Just saying....

Some great deals for you guys. But postage kills it for me $120 postage for a pair of $80 shoes, thats crazy stuff.

Some great deals for you guys. But postage kills it for me $120 postage for a pair of $80 shoes, thats crazy stuff.

Looked at a bag and shoes, it was $320 postage

I only bought a few Wilson Staff Conform gloves but the shipping was super fast and the product looked great. Double Eagle.

Just picked up a RTX3 58 V-FG. Then I put the discount back on for a donation to First Tee.

Thanks!

Bumping this for THPers that might have missed it.

Picked up an RTX 3 wedge and some Pro V1's for my buddy. I received my order in 2 days! May need to place another order next week if the coupon code is still good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back