Budget Golf Discount for THPers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just grabbed a Mizuno 850 Fairway wood and a Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 with free shipping for less than $115.00. They were the only place I could find a #7 wood in a senior flex and had the best deal on the fairway wood anyway. Thanks THP and Budget Golf for a making a great deal happen.

Just got an email for $2.99 shipping!

I think this will push me to buying right now.

I was very close to buying a set of 765 irons at the price they're selling them w/ the coupon...

I was very close to buying a set of 765 irons at the price they're selling them w/ the coupon...

Haha. I have been there many times over the past 3 or 4 days. Even went as far as emailing them to see if they do lie adjustments for newly purchased clubs (which they do not).

Just got an email for $2.99 shipping!

I think this will push me to buying right now.

Yep pulling the trigger on these, anyone wore them?
fa79cc2ce16a67306768e9487c888560.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think a lot of THPers liked them a lot. The toe bed was a bit narrow for me, but a lot of others enjoyed them.

I was reading the old review of the Wilson D200 irons on here and am really intrigued. I think I need more a a game improvement iron than my current set and with the coupon code they come in at around $235 shipped. Sounded like everyone really liked them based on reviews!

Nice! I have had about 6 different pairs of shoes in my cart at various times the last week or so, just haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Nice! I have had about 6 different pairs of shoes in my cart at various times the last week or so, just haven't pulled the trigger yet.

I'm pondering a pair as well. Trying to decide between Footjoy or Puma right now.

I think a lot of THPers liked them a lot. The toe bed was a bit narrow for me, but a lot of others enjoyed them.

Ok, adidas usually work for me there. Thanks!

I have a pair in these colors and really like them. Maybe we could be the like "Patti Duke"

I was reading the old review of the Wilson D200 irons on here and am really intrigued. I think I need more a a game improvement iron than my current set and with the coupon code they come in at around $235 shipped. Sounded like everyone really liked them based on reviews!

They're very good sticks, if high and straight is you're thing :D

Does anyone know about the 2.99 shipping deal? It came up for me earlier at work and now I am not seeing that price on my goods in the cart? Did I miss the window?

I have a pair in these colors and really like them. Maybe we could be the like "Patti Duke"

I'm only 34 Mark, and while I know of Patti Duke I know not of which you speak! Ha #oldmanjokes

Budget Golf Discount

Budget Golf Discount

just ordered shoes and grips and the THP discount still worked!

thanks, THP!

I'm seriously pondering using the THP discount on a 50* RTX-3 CB, unless somebody can think of a cheaper way to get one with a Steelfiber shaft installed. My plan was to buy it off here then have a local builder swap out the shaft and swingweight it correctly.

i wish they had puma ignite spikeless in my size. I would order them for running around or casual days at work.

Just bought a Wilson Nexus golf bag using the THP discount. Thanks THP!

Just ordered some New Balance NBG2004 shoes. They are being drop-shipped from New Balance, so no shipping charge. With the THP coupon, the total, all included price was $20-$25 less than the next best I could find anywhere. Appreciate Budget Golf for giving us such a sweet coupon to use.

I'm seriously pondering using the THP discount on a 50* RTX-3 CB, unless somebody can think of a cheaper way to get one with a Steelfiber shaft installed. My plan was to buy it off here then have a local builder swap out the shaft and swingweight it correctly.

Might be cheaper to go straight from Cleveland ($185) depending on what the local builder is going to charge.

Might be cheaper to go straight from Cleveland ($185) depending on what the local builder is going to charge.

No idea, I still need to get a quote from them. I'd be curious too whether Cleveland checks swingweights when they install Steelfibers, because I'm given to understand plugging one straight in without using tip weights/heavier head can drop the swingweight pretty significantly. Have you ever custom ordered from them?

No idea, I still need to get a quote from them. I'd be curious too whether Cleveland checks swingweights when they install Steelfibers, because I'm given to understand plugging one straight in without using tip weights/heavier head can drop the swingweight pretty significantly. Have you ever custom ordered from them?

My Srixon irons came with KBS Tour, which has a higher balance point and the swingweights were correct, and there were weights in the tips.

My Srixon irons came with KBS Tour, which has a higher balance point and the swingweights were correct, and there were weights in the tips.

Sweet, so I've got confidence it would be right then. I'll get the quote through the builder and see what comes in cheaper. Thanks man!

Just got the Srixon tour cart bag I have been eyeing for $170 with the THP coupon.

Thank you budget golf for doing this for us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back