Budget Golf Discount for THPers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious if anyone knows why Ping items are never able to be discounted with codes? Not just through Budget Golf, but I've noticed it in general and never really knew why.
Because Ping doesn't allow it

Just curious if anyone knows why Ping items are never able to be discounted with codes? Not just through Budget Golf, but I've noticed it in general and never really knew why.

Like apple products. Ping demands the retailers sell at a specific price point. Lots of reasons, but it's typically a manufacturers mandate.

These guys really are great. You can get some great deals with them if you are patient. My only complaint, if you can call it that, is I really wish they could be persuaded into expanding into custom orders as well.

Kind of crazy to think two lucky THPers will be at Budget Golf HQ, running through the aisles and they get 60 seconds to keep anything they can put in their cart.

Kind of crazy to think two lucky THPers will be at Budget Golf HQ, running through the aisles and they get 60 seconds to keep anything they can put in their cart.

Having done it....

People are in for a TREAT! Such a great group at Budget Golf, the best part is they are real people with a real passion just like all of us.

I just received a Bushnell Neo Ghost from Budget Golf and it would not work straight out of the box. Called in and they do not want to take it back, they want it to go to Bushnell. It will take 3 to 4 weeks to get it back from Bushnell. I can see sending it to Bushnell if it was used, but this thing was brand new and never used. Has anyone else had this type of problem? Anyone here from Budget Golf that can help me out?
Thanks

I just received a Bushnell Neo Ghost from Budget Golf and it would not work straight out of the box. Called in and they do not want to take it back, they want it to go to Bushnell. It will take 3 to 4 weeks to get it back from Bushnell. I can see sending it to Bushnell if it was used, but this thing was brand new and never used. Has anyone else had this type of problem? Anyone here from Budget Golf that can help me out?
Thanks

Did this include one of those papers that says: "If you have any problems with this device please contact us and not where you bought it from"? It could be one of those items. Reach out to BG or Bushnell on twitter and I am sure they will help you out.

Two wedges that I bought from budget golf are currently sitting at my house waiting for me. I am taking full advantage of the THP/Budget discount code. Thanks again!

Ordered some stuff yesterday at ~11am, selected 3 day shipping, and had a box on my porch this afternoon. I know it helps that I'm kinda close to them but I was super impressed - plus the THP discount to boot.

woot woot!!! :banana:

Ordered some stuff yesterday at ~11am, selected 3 day shipping, and had a box on my porch this afternoon. I know it helps that I'm kinda close to them but I was super impressed - plus the THP discount to boot.

woot woot!!! :banana:

I have always done the free shipping and I have gotten things in California within 3-4 days. No better website for me right now.

I have always done the free shipping and I have gotten things in California within 3-4 days. No better website for me right now.

Totally would have been patient for "standard" shipping but I needed them sooner. But now I know for next time - and there's definitely going to be a next time :D

Thanks

send it off to Bushnell and then contact a consumer protection lawyer regarding reimbursement for your shipping costs (or try to make sense of the convoluted laws yourself)

send it off to Bushnell and then contact a consumer protection lawyer regarding reimbursement for your shipping costs (or try to make sense of the convoluted laws yourself)

All I asked for was for them to either exchange it or give me a credit for having to send it to Bushnell. The funny thing is that Budget has taken back Bushnell products and exchanged them (verified by Bushnell). I guess you have to be a certain customer to get that done. It's been pretty bad customer service so far, they wont even reply to my emails. I've marked them off my list to buy from.

I just ordered a set of Adams Blue irons, fairway & driver for my wife for dirt cheap. Thanks for the extra 15% off BG!

All I asked for was for them to either exchange it or give me a credit for having to send it to Bushnell. The funny thing is that Budget has taken back Bushnell products and exchanged them (verified by Bushnell). I guess you have to be a certain customer to get that done. It's been pretty bad customer service so far, they wont even reply to my emails. I've marked them off my list to buy from.

Their customer service is terrible, in my one experience with them...which is why I haven't went back to them yet, and won't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Used the code for a set of Arccos 360 sensors, shipped monday had by wed, used them thursday. That 15% discount helped me make the decision to buy or not, glad I did. Great deal.

I see no discount on the home page. Did I miss it?

I see no discount on the home page. Did I miss it?

It is on the right hand side of the page.
If you have an ad blocker on, it might not show, but a quick turn off of that and it will be right there.

It is on the right hand side of the page.
If you have an ad blocker on, it might not show, but a quick turn off of that and it will be right there.

I might be missing it, but it doesn't seem to show up anymore. When you click on the link it shows info on the 60 Second Sweep, but I can't find the code.

I might be missing it, but it doesn't seem to show up anymore. When you click on the link it shows info on the 60 Second Sweep, but I can't find the code.

That is correct. The current coupon deal has ended and we will have a new one coming up soon.

That is correct. The current coupon deal has ended and we will have a new one coming up soon.

Sounds good! Sounds like I should hold off on my order then :D

I am sure it is just me, but I cannot see the code. I am on my desktop, I turned off my adblocker. Can someone PM to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back