Budget Golf Discount for THPers

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It won't last forever, but right now THP and Budget Golf are teaming up to give you a discount on your order. You can see the code on the home page on the right hand side.

www.thehackersparadise.com

We asked on the forum what people thought about the store and it was great feedback, so we wanted to work with them on a partnership.

Disclosure - This is not an affiliate program, we do not earn money based on whether you use the discount or not. Just a way to give something back to THPers that are looking to get new gear and they have some killer sales going on.

That is awesome! Now I need to see what I need!

Good deal, thanks!

very cool. I like the sounds of this already.

****ing car. I want to buy budget golf gear, but ****ing priorities.

• Admin
There are some killer deals in their winter sale section.

This is awesome! I will be making a purchase shortly!!!!

I am probably just being dense but I don't see the code anywhere.

Big time discount on these bad boys... Do I need to buy joggers to rock them? #CanadanBlue

NIKE-Flyknit-Chukka-Golf-Shoes-Launched.jpg

Love it!!! I actually just bought some pants from them in their big winter sale. Wish I had this code a week ago!!!

Same here. I just loaded up on a bunch of stuff myself. Looks like I may need to start some new ponders.

The Mizuno long sleeve shirts for just over $2.00 is a ridiculous deal. I picked a few up a month or two ago for the gym and they are great.

****ing car. I want to buy budget golf gear, but ****ing priorities.
Golf and car. Both are your priorities. They're not mutually exclusive.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Big time discount on these bad boys... Do I need to buy joggers to rock them? #CanadanBlue

Not the Nike's! I have a pair of the black ones and they are super comfortable!

I'm eyeing those up too...

Ponder mode engaged (and time to keep shopping)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is very cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's awesome!

Freddie wore these in AL last year and they looked pretty sweet. It might have just been his swagger though.

I'm seeing lots of great buys already plus the discount code...Oh' man this is going to be fun .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back