OnCore ELIXR Golf Ball

Yep, I don’t want to use the word dingy, but it’s an off white imo.

I mean it's really my biggest complaint. I could try the yellow or matte finish, but I haven't been crazy about matte balls in the past. All things considered, I like the performance, like the feel, like the cost, but when I hit it 3 yards off the fairway, it can be a b!tch to find at times.

I mean it's really my biggest complaint. I could try the yellow or matte finish, but I haven't been crazy about matte balls in the past. All things considered, I like the performance, like the feel, like the cost, but when I hit it 3 yards off the fairway, it can be a b!tch to find at times.

#HitMoreFairways

Really, really, like the Elixir, but I find that it's shorter than a couple other balls that I play regularly - Bridgestone Tour B RX, Snell MTB Black, and Vice Pro. As a senior golfer, I can't afford to give up any yards so I'm going to have to play the RX for the time being.

I grabbed some of the yellow and matte green colorways to see if this ball can stay in the bag. It's really funny to me that the shade of white is what is keeping it from being the go-to at this point.

I grabbed some of the yellow and matte green colorways to see if this ball can stay in the bag. It's really funny to me that the shade of white is what is keeping it from being the go-to at this point.
How'd you like their colored balls?

I do not have a complaint about this ball (i don't notice the off white color at all). Long off of the tee, feels great off of every club, i hit one cart path, one rock, and one tree on the last round, using the same ball for 18 holes, and there was a slight nick in it. To be expected. I find it to kold greens well and hold a great line in the wind. The value is there. I do not automatically reach for a tp5 anymore.

Appears Ezekial Elliott has become an investor for Oncore.

Back