Discount for THPers: The Peoples Clubs

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP and the Peoples Clubs have teamed up to give you a discount on the exciting stuff that the store has to offer.

Discount.jpg

The Peoples Clubs
For those that do not know the store, Will Peoples has been around since 2009 and specializes in limited quantity tour issue items. They also handle many of the major shaft companies and can do builds for anybody at anytime. Their service is fast, done well and can produce just about anything the golfer desires.

You can check out their website www.thepeoplesclubs.com and see what they have available.

The Discount
THP is now giving 10% off to anybody that wants it for their goods and services at Will's store. All you have to do is type THP in the coupon area during checkout.

Disclosure - This is not an affiliate program, we do not earn money based on whether you use the discount or not. Just a way to give something back to THPers that have been checking out their site and services available.

This is awesome. Will is VERY good and has some awesome stuff. For the service he provides the price is a bargain imo as well.

For all of you looking for an Atmos this is the spot :).

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

THP and the Peoples Clubs have teamed up to give you a discount on the exciting stuff that the store has to offer.

View attachment 27962

The Peoples Clubs
For those that do not know the store, Will Peoples has been around since 2009 and specializes in limited quantity tour issue items. They also handle many of the major shaft companies and can do builds for anybody at anytime. Their service is fast, done well and can produce just about anything the golfer desires.

You can check out their website www.thepeoplesclubs.com and see what they have available.

The Discount
THP is now giving 10% off to anybody that wants it for their goods and services at Will's store. All you have to do is type THP in the coupon area during checkout.

Disclosure - This is not an affiliate program, we do not earn money based on whether you use the discount or not. Just a way to give something back to THPers that have been checking out their site and services available.

This is awesome to see. Will's work is legendary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

damn this is great! i've drooled over many items on his site. this definitely makes the ponder pretty intense!

I have used will's swervice a couple times this year and his work is great and customer service is awesome.

Too rich for my wallet, but I do appreciate the discount offer.

Wow, will be looking into shafts from there. Thank You THP and the peoples club

Very cool! I've admired his stuff and it always looks great.

Man, talk about Shaft ponder...

Very generous offer!!!

Nice

Will is awesome, He built a driver for me several years ago. It was a head shaft combo not available anywhere and he made it happen. Great guy and impeccable club work.

Will is great. I've bought some items from him before and always good work and fast turnaround

I didn't know about this place, seems like an internet golfers dream. I see they have an 85g hzrdus red fairway shaft this my wallet might not like what I am pondering.

I never knew a site like this existed. Very cool.

I don't need anything. I don't need anything. I don't need anything. :wink:

Great deal on an awesome site!

Will has done some club work for me in the past. Great service and top notch quality.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Really cool they are giving us a discount

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

This is freaking awesome. Will is GREAT at what he does and the service is second to none. So freaking cool.

The THP discount might have Punch ed my way to a new Attas shaft which was on sale.?

The THP discount might have Punch ed my way to a new Attas shaft which was on sale.��

NICE!!!!

Awesome partnership and discount!

Wow, what a quick turnaround from Will. Thank you.
My Punch showed up already, wasn't expecting it until next week.
e3eb84885970cb70e84d4c5ed9704628.jpg

That's great.

Wow, this is awesome! Love that THP is getting discounts from places.

Back