Discount for THPers: The Peoples Clubs

The THP discount might have Punch ed my way to a new Attas shaft which was on sale.?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I see what you did there

Thanks for the kind words guys! If anyone has any questions or would like a recommendation please feel free to message us here or email us direct at info@thepeoplesclubs.com

Wanted to bump this one up for people as I just got a nice message from someone that dealt with Will and found out about him through THP.

For sure Will has great service and communication. I won't hesitate to do business with him

Just took advantage of this for two new shafts for my 816 H1's because 1) its awesome and 2) Will is even more awesome!

iRoD's on the way!!!

Thank you!!

This deserves another bump. Will is the best, constant contact and makes sure things are done right.

Might be picking up an EvenFlow blue to do some testing here...

Will is the best.

Just want to drop in here and give ANOTHER huge shout out to Will for being the best out there IMO. Super easy to work with, and better yet, ALWAYS super personable!

Just want to drop in here and give ANOTHER huge shout out to Will for being the best out there IMO. Super easy to work with, and better yet, ALWAYS super personable!

Yup. My Even Flow Black was from Will as well. Always top notch service.

Yeah, he followed up with an email to make sure I received and liked my shaft. Very good People... sorry for the bad pun.

Nice of him to team up with THP. His pricing is high but I know there are people that will shell out dollars for Tour heads and such.

Nice of him to team up with THP. His pricing is high but I know there are people that will shell out dollars for Tour heads and such.

For new shafts, it really isn't, keep in mind they are authorized dealers so you know what you get it legit.

Plus, the THP discount is fantastic.

Compared to paying retail with a shaft upcharge I find Will pretty reasonable. Also paying for the service and knowing it is built correctly rather than thrown together by an oem. Some things are higher than others but those are usually the far more rare items.

Compared to paying retail with a shaft upcharge I find Will pretty reasonable. Also paying for the service and knowing it is built correctly rather than thrown together by an oem. Some things are higher than others but those are usually the far more rare items.

Yup, plus adapters are always included, plus premium grips, and cutting/trimming/tipping to preferences.

Yup, plus adapters are always included, plus premium grips, and cutting/trimming/tipping to preferences.

While I haven't dealt with them, I would agree with these two fine gentlemen, or at least James.

For new shafts, it really isn't, keep in mind they are authorized dealers so you know what you get it legit.

Plus, the THP discount is fantastic.

The next aftermarket I get will be from him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I look at the UST platinum and it’s 500 just like other places, same for the Atmos. I found the popular, in shafts to be the same as other shaft outlets on line. If his work is top drawer than there really is no price you can place on that. Plus jman mentioned the 10%, so those shafts I mentioned are cheaper than other spots. I stand corrected.

While I haven't dealt with them, I would agree with these two fine gentlemen, or at least James.

Damn right you do.

The next aftermarket I get will be from him

I really won't use anyone else anymore. I know I'm getting what I want, and I know it'll be built to exact specs that I request, plus like I said, adapters and premium grips (I've gone with grey MCC +4's the last two orders) are included for no upcharge.

Damn right you do.

I really won't use anyone else anymore. I know I'm getting what I want, and I know it'll be built to exact specs that I request, plus like I said, adapters and premium grips (I've gone with grey MCC +4's the last two orders) are included for no upcharge.

Awesome. Love it

After having a really good experience buying a new driver shaft I went back to the People's clubs to get a hybrid shaft... and it was even better the 2nd time around.

I ordered Friday, we exchanged several emails (to confirm specific length of the shaft and what head it would be going in so it could be tipped properly) and I have the shaft on my door in California Monday afternoon... that is just freaking fantastically fast service and the shaft is exactly how I wanted it.

Super impressed and it is making it really hard for me to hold off ordering the same shaft for my 5W from him. Maybe next payday.

More bragging on Will from me.

Attas COOOL stock arrived on Thursday for him, he emailed me when they came in, ordered it Friday built to my specs with a ping G400 adapter and MCC +4 and it shipped today, will be in my hands on Monday.

Thats badass.

Thanks, just ordered a shaft. Will order more.

Back