Discount for THPers: The Peoples Clubs

Ordered a shaft with total tip trim of 1”. Shaft didn’t play as expected based on Cool Clubs fitting. Benched it after 3 rounds. About 6 months later I find out that the shaft was not tip trimmed at all - confirmed by Accra. Accra also said that it would play a full flex softer.

Wanted to email Will but feels odd since it has been a few months.

Other than this, all transactions with Will have been nice with great customer service.
He can't correct it it you don't let him know about it though, customer service is a huge deal to him, even late, still worth the discussion imo.

He can't correct it it you don't let him know about it though, customer service is a huge deal to him, even late, still worth the discussion imo.

Agree, I’ve thought about it for a few weeks but hesitated due to the lapsed time. Will email him tomorrow with pics and details. Even though I don’t need a shaft for that club any longer - got it installed from another local spot - hopefully he’ll be able to use the feedback for future customer service.

I can't agree more with this - I had a set of irons that didn't get done right and a wrong driver shaft - They were rectified by Will immediately. No questions, No hassles.
Customer Service is the key to his business.

i'm thinking hurricane florence will delay my clubs getting to me. obviously there are much more important things to be concerned about related to the storm, but it's still disappointing since next week i should have some time to get out and do some work.

requested (MCC+4) grip up shaft down,

After 9 months, I'm still wondering what is "grip up shaft down".

Clubmaker just grunts at me, and asks, "logo up or down?"

Will is THE best. Period.

Another great transaction.

fedex delivered my head to will yesterday, and i get a tracking update that he already shipped everything to me today. so he built everything for me in less than 24 hours. the dude is ridiculous. i love working with him.

Reviving an old thread - will PC take and build a complete custom order? I’m looking for a set of irons/ shafts that no one offers together (as far as I see) and I don’t have time to build it.

Bump per request.

Reviving an old thread - will PC take and build a complete custom order? I’m looking for a set of irons/ shafts that no one offers together (as far as I see) and I don’t have time to build it.

Sorry Gary, just saw this, yes Will, will.

Not sure if there is another thread, but wanted to give Will a shout out. I ordered something this morning with a unique request. he emailed me within 30 minutes to say it shouldn't be a problem and he would be back to me if he needed any other information.

Not my first order with him and doubt it will be my last.

Not sure if there is another thread, but wanted to give Will a shout out. I ordered something this morning with a unique request. he emailed me within 30 minutes to say it shouldn't be a problem and he would be back to me if he needed any other information.

Not my first order with him and doubt it will be my last.

Did it involve a new putter shaft? :D

Did it involve a new putter shaft? :D

Negative, I got my kinetixx in Friday, waiting for the madison to come in and that will be a home job. If I can't build a putter... well I can't build jack. Going to try a 5H same length as my 5I with a heavier shaft (Accra TZ5) so some tipping questions came up going that short.

Negative, I got my kinetixx in Friday, waiting for the madison to come in and that will be a home job. If I can't build a putter... well I can't build jack. Going to try a 5H same length as my 5I with a heavier shaft (Accra TZ5) so some tipping questions came up going that short.

Ohhhh. Looking forward to feedback on that one.

Will is the best, I have ordered a few things from him. He communicates well, wants to make sure you are happy.. All good things..

Ohhhh. Looking forward to feedback on that one.

both should be fun. I had my first round with the Stablity tour shaft in it.... might need some more headweight or to remove the butt weight (has a 50g countercore weight in it). Or could just be that my stroke sucked after not putting on grass for 60 days.

both should be fun. I had my first round with the Stablity tour shaft in it.... might need some more headweight or to remove the butt weight (has a 50g countercore weight in it). Or could just be that my stroke sucked after not putting on grass for 60 days.

It can't be the latter. Always the equipment.

In the Fall, Will reshafted a 919F iron set and my son's 919 HotMetals with Accra Graphite Shafts, and he reshated my Mizuno MP T20 Wedges with Nippon Pro Modus 3 115 wedge shafts - everything turned out well, quickly, and swingweights were spot on. I appreciated his communication and work that was well done.

Does anyone know of any current codes? thinking about a hybrid shaft and trying to get it done on a budget....

Back