Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis Golf Balls

Picked up a dozen of the Suits today to added to my meager collection. I am not really playing the Truvis right now so I have some extra. If someone wants to a avoid buying a dozen and wants to do a trade send me a message.
f55ead63da2f59342aca46a346582a87.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

got a couple dozen of the suits if anyone is in need

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Picked up a dozen of the Suits today to added to my meager collection. I am not really playing the Truvis right now so I have some extra. If someone wants to a avoid buying a dozen and wants to do a trade send me a message.

I'd like to pick up a set, I've got a couple I could trade and wouldn't care to buy the rest.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I'd like to pick up a set, I've got a couple I could trade and wouldn't care to buy the rest.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I will send you a pm.

I need to get me one suit. I wish I could find a place that would just sell a suit.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I need to get me one suit. I wish I could find a place that would just sell a suit.

I was hesitant to pick up a dozen, but I have been able to work some trades out so it worked out in the end.

I was hesitant to pick up a dozen, but I have been able to work some trades out so it worked out in the end.

Yeah I'd be willing to do a trade or just buy them off someone, just not gonna buy a dozen right now. I don't need anymore balls.

Yeah I'd be willing to do a trade or just buy them off someone, just not gonna buy a dozen right now. I don't need anymore balls.

Me and you both. I have more regular Truvis and other balls than I could lose in a few years...and I lose a lot of them!

Been meaning to post my collection for a while. I finally got around to filling up the vases I bought and posted a few pics on Twitter.

I almost put this in the rant thread, but I thought the topic more suited this thread as maybe someone here can feel my pain

I am more than a little miffed today. My wife's cousin (whom I play golf with when ever he comes to town) played over in Scotland in May. Before he left he texted me to ask me if I wanted anything. Heck yeah, pick me up a SLEEVE of Swilcan Bridge Truvis golf balls. I even sent him a picture of exactly what I wanted. I picked him up this morning before our round and hands me my bag. I tossed it in the back seat and waited until I got home then I opened the bag. It was not a sleeve and it was not Swilcan Bridge Truvis. Nope, it was the Old Course logo ball. Now, I am not looking a gift horse in the mouth because I paid for his round of golf and my wife is grilling dinner for them as I speak. He had one job with visual adds and screwed it all up. I am so pissed off!!! I have to be nice to him tonight when I really don't want to be.

I almost put this in the rant thread, but I thought the topic more suited this thread as maybe someone here can feel my pain

I am more than a little miffed today. My wife's cousin (whom I play golf with when ever he comes to town) played over in Scotland in May. Before he left he texted me to ask me if I wanted anything. Heck yeah, pick me up a SLEEVE of Swilcan Bridge Truvis golf balls. I even sent him a picture of exactly what I wanted. I picked him up this morning before our round and hands me my bag. I tossed it in the back seat and waited until I got home then I opened the bag. It was not a sleeve and it was not Swilcan Bridge Truvis. Nope, it was the Old Course logo ball. Now, I am not looking a gift horse in the mouth because I paid for his round of golf and my wife is grilling dinner for them as I speak. He had one job with visual adds and screwed it all up. I am so pissed off!!! I have to be nice to him tonight when I really don't want to be.

Dang, man. That’s disappointing especially after you were so thorough.

Bro that sucks. Not golf related, but similar story. A friend was going to Tokyo for business and I asked him to get me some JDM Hi-Chews and let him know exactly which ones I wanted and what they looked like.

He brought me a small cake-like desert instead. All he has to do was go in any convenience store and look around.

I have a solution for your problem.

Trip to Scotland.

I found THP when I searched Truvis balls and this thread came up. Needless to say, I was shocked at how many different variations of the ball there are. Pretty cool collections some of you have. I think I'll just stick with getting a logo ball from each new course I play and not go down the path of starting a Truvis collection (although it would be cool if I ever play a course that has a Truvis for it's logo ball).

These are my everyday ball as I have found the graphics helps me focus, I like the way they feel and they're easy to locate in the fairway (or sometimes woods). I've played with almost all of the readily retail available versions over the last few years. Haven't played a yellow / black yet, but I just ordered a dozen from LGB.com so I'll rectify that soon. Lately, I've been rocking the shamrocks and stars & stripes.

I might put some back in to play this weekend, been enamored with the zstarXVs recently though.

Boston_golfer;n8876870 said:
I play the yellow black exclusively. Cant even imagine playing anything else anymore.

Sam I love this ball and the added bonus the black and yellow is much easier to see and find

MtnChicken;n8877265 said:
Anyone seen these before?

Nope but it looks like another Canada course has gotten into the custom Truvis game. Would be a cool one to have.

Ottawaclo;n8880653 said:
1f6f5f2cdefdfec094f1c943e03a3c98.jpg

Royal Fox here in IL has their own truvis I just snagged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Those are cool!

Came across these the other day if anybody is interested. I can get more saturday if there are more wanting some, I only have the 3 right now. I have got out of collecting so not interested in trades, but will sell LMK

Hi guys
just recently caught the truvis collecting bug but decided to keep it real so limiting it to retail plus just the uk courses. I have scrounged most retail balls already plus balls for the belfry St. Andrews and the London club courses. I know it’s a long chance but does anyone here know of other uk courses that have their own truvis balls. I know the fun is in the search but not having an official list leaves me somewhat in the dark over this side of the pond.
Thanks in advance
phil

Hi folks,

I have a few balls for trade or sale.

Cardinal Golf Club - 6 balls left
Fleur-de-lis - a few dozen available

All my balls are brand new unhit.

If anyone wants either of these, please shoot me an email at dhsia85@gmail.com
I would be open to trade for any unique truvis balls that I don't already have.

I am located in Toronto Ontario Canada

Back