Blugold - WITB Thread

blugold

Autobots, ROLL OUT!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The putter spot is in flux, as usual. I'm currently in love with a MXM Versa #9HT, not shown. But I do love this bag.

f1235208fad9481a937d03a1bf66937f.jpg

043e1ebdc179fbd1b4b1f0ba07c962e0.jpg

80b09f8e6fb9628410f9609124a36a5b.jpg

3c2fa08eabf7426cef567766e056a7a8.jpg

Well Done Blu. Share the story of the headcovers and bag, you probably have mentioned it before, but I'd be interested to hear.

Beautiful bag and head covers , And some great looking sticks too.

Great looking bag, it all fits together nicely

Love the bag and headcovers. One day I hope to pick up that bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. That is one sweet bag and set of sticks!

Dat bag, doe.

Well Done Blu. Share the story of the headcovers and bag, you probably have mentioned it before, but I'd be interested to hear.
I was on Jason Finley's team at the 2014 Gauntlet and he is a really nice guy. I maintained contact with him since that event.

Since I am from and live in Wisconsin, love cheese, and the Green Bay Packers, I asked Jason to notify my when the 2015 Kohler (PGA Championship) bags went on sale. I got an email last August from Mr. Finley telling me that the bag was going live the next day. They were a very limited retail release. But because of Jason Finley, I got one. The woods and hybrid covers came with the bags. The putter headcovers came in some Team Callaway collections. I put up Marketplace ads and awesome THPers came through for me.

I need to break down what's in the bag:

driver: Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 816 ♦ ♦ with Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage TiNi 60x
FW: Callaway Big Bertha 816 16° Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT 70x
hybrid: Callaway Apex 20° Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana D+ 90x
Irons: Callaway Apex CF16 4-PW Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
wedges: Callaway MD3 50° 54° 60° True Temper X100
Putter: Currently Odyssey Metal X Milled Versa #9HT (not pictured)

I love the look of the whole setup, well done.

Very nice Blu! That bag and those head covers go so well together.

I absolutely love the looks of the whole setup.

Such a great looking set up Blu!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Great looking set up Blu!

Very nice!

Great bag blu!!! That may be my favorite bag/setup on the whole site.

Love that bag, blu. I hit the bay in search of similar, but the St. Andrews version.

Great looking bag and setup.

Looks good man!

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

I was on Jason Finley's team at the 2014 Gauntlet and he is a really nice guy. I maintained contact with him since that event.

Since I am from and live in Wisconsin, love cheese, and the Green Bay Packers, I asked Jason to notify my when the 2015 Kohler (PGA Championship) bags went on sale. I got an email last August from Mr. Finley telling me that the bag was going live the next day. They were a very limited retail release. But because of Jason Finley, I got one. The woods and hybrid covers came with the bags. The putter headcovers came in some Team Callaway collections. I put up Marketplace ads and awesome THPers came through for me.
You mean Darth Finley, the ultimate villain. You better be careful you're going to ruin his reputation. LOL

Seriously, great looking setup. I had a feeling it had something to do with the PGA but didn't know exactly.

You mean Darth Finley, the ultimate villain. You better be careful you're going to ruin his reputation. LOL

Seriously, great looking setup. I had a feeling it had something to do with the PGA but didn't know exactly.
There are spots that say "Kohler 2015". It's a neat bag.

Beautiful bag sir

I'd forgotten you had that bag. Still looks great!

Someday I too will own one of these bags (I hope).

(Unless they do something even cooler for the Ryder Cup in 2020 :D)

Great bag blugold! Hopefully I'll see it in a cart next to mine sometime this summer.

Back