mr.hicksta - WITB

My prediction is you'll have an epic sz after an 11 day experiment with the M1.

My prediction is you'll have an epic sz after an 11 day experiment with the M1.

Sigh, I've run out of witty, sarcastic retorts :bulgy-eyes:

"I'm a club ho trying to buy a game"

I feel you on this one, friend.

Hawaii? Last I heard, u were moving to the east coast. I must've missed a thread...

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

No thread, but my orders got changed a couple weeks ago!

Sigh, I've run out of witty, sarcastic retorts :bulgy-eyes:
You are among friends here. It's easier to stop resisting and just accept the fact that you're an equipment ho. :act-up:

You are among friends here. It's easier to stop resisting and just accept the fact that you're an equipment ho. :act-up:

Indeed. And that's why I did just that a few posts back, hahaha

Indeed. And that's why I did just that a few posts back, hahaha
Oops, I missed your confession. It was buried in all of the equipment predictions. Which to be fair, have a really good chance of happening. :alien:

My parting gift to you Josh. It had to be done. Welcome to the Urban Dictionary.

42a698849b195413933ddf3fadb4875f.jpg

My parting gift to you Josh. It had to be done. Welcome to the Urban Dictionary.

42a698849b195413933ddf3fadb4875f.jpg
That probably defines me as well

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Adam... that is f*&%ing amazing! Great work sir!

After i get my long game fitting I am planning to finally start a WITB thread for my sticks, plan is to keep the clubs the same for the rest of 2017 after that... we will see if works for me as well as it has for Hicks.

Hahahaha

I'm unsure how to feel about the fact my WITB thread has over 10K views. LOL.

I'm unsure how to feel about the fact my WITB thread has over 10K views. LOL.

as long as none of those is your wife, you're golden

Yup, incoming. :D

Seriously, do the guys at golf mart just start drooling when you walk in? I know most THPers check your profile to see if you have any FS threads before making any golf purchases to see if they can buy something from you that has been owned for maybe 2 weeks.

Seriously, do the guys at golf mart just start drooling when you walk in? I know most THPers check your profile to see if you have any FS threads before making any golf purchases to see if they can buy something from you that has been owned for maybe 2 weeks.

Haha, I only go to Golf Mart to try the clubs these days. Most everything I've gotten recently has come from DDG. No sales tax and free shipping FTMFW. I did get approached at Golf Mart the other day by someone who thought I worked there, though!

Back