mr.hicksta - WITB

If by wrapper you mean 'idiot' strips, then yes, it is in a wrapper :wink:
Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

This thread is insane! Updates need more pics though please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is insane! Updates need more pics though please!

Updated pics will be up soon!

I've said it before and I'll say it again. You have issues Josh. lol

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

You need ClubHo Anonymous

I haven't even bought anything since I got here, haha!

I think your leaving has left a void in the northern part of this state... I purchased a custom driver, and while waiting for it to come in I purchased a used model with a similar shaft to tide me over.... while I am returning one I purchased a few weeks ago and am planning to sell the head of my current driver....

Dang you man!

Hi my name is Josh... and I'm a Clubaholic. :D

Been 5 days since the last addition. In for an update on WNITB

Awww you guys miss ol' mr.hicksta

mr.hicksta - WITB

Awww you guys miss ol' mr.hicksta

Of course we do, besides your purchasing single handedly accounting for 10% of overall golf sales in the state, you were the guy all the rest of us could point to as "I don't buy that much stuff, have I told you about my buddy Josh?"

Guess I will have to start referencing dt (real name redacted) and his "collection" unless I want to get divorced in 2017 because no way I am going to buy less golf clubs.

Last edited:
Of course we do, besides your purchasing single handedly accounting for 10% of overall golf sales in the state, you were the guy all the rest of us could point to as "I don't buy that much stuff, have I told you about my buddy Josh?"

Guess I will have to start referencing dt (real name redacted) and his "collection" unless I want to get divorced in 2017 because no way I am I going to buy less golf clubs.

Hahaha, I suspect dropping my name won't work anymore after about 3 months so get your money's worth! I'm glad my ridiculousness has helped a little :wink:.

You need ClubHo Anonymous

What are you talking about? He was the organization's State Director. Curious if it will be Tim or Alex that takes his spot. :act-up:

Mr.hicksta, nothing new to report or perhaps you still haven't found any friendly golf shop there? :act-up:

What are you talking about? He was the organization's State Director. Curious if it will be Tim or Alex that takes his spot. :act-up:

Don't be coming up in here throwing stones now, haha :wink:.

Mr.hicksta, nothing new to report or perhaps you still haven't found any friendly golf shop there? :act-up:

Still haven't hit up any of the shops, but seeing how sweaty my glove got today I suspect I'll be buying quite a few of them. The last addition was the M2 that I got from alez367, which I freaking LOVE so I'm considering moving the M1 club head. All in all though I'm happy with my bag so I'm trying to be content with the current setup while focusing on improving my game. The key word being TRYING :D.

It's not going to be me!!

I may be swapping out the RTX-3s for fitted Edel wedges. Updates to follow if said swap takes place!

I may be swapping out the RTX-3s for fitted Edel wedges. Updates to follow if said swap takes place!

I don't care what anyone say about you - YOU ARE THE MAN !!!

say it ain't so

I don't care what anyone say about you - YOU ARE THE MAN !!!

Easily the nicest thing anyone has posted about me in this thread

Your adventures make me feel tame. Haha

There it is. Hurricane Ho Hicksta has landed on the shores of Hawaii. This is one storm that the golf courses and pro shops have been seen praying for. Salesmen of golf gear in the pacific paradise have been seen smiling from ear to ear. Heard one say he expects to be "rolling in commission checks" during these next three years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There it is. Hurricane Ho Hicksta has landed on the shores of Hawaii. This is one storm that the golf courses and pro shops have been seen praying for. Salesmen of golf gear in the pacific paradise have been seen smiling from ear to ear. Heard one say he expects to be "rolling in commission checks" during these next three years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I heard Maserati was expecting to a bump from golf gear salesmen purchasing new cars.

Back