mr.hicksta - WITB

Great looking club Hicksta! How are the MP-18's so far compared to your previous Z-565's? Any apparent differences? Thanks.

I’m happy with them! The MP-18s feel a bit softer for sure and they look a bit more compact than the Z565s. And the MP-18s are just flat out sexy irons! Aesthetics go a long way with me!

Club, Ho, Ho, Ho!

when you getting the Even Flow Black out there? I am curious what you think about them.

Club, Ho, Ho, Ho!

giphy.gif

when you getting the Even Flow Black out there? I am curious what you think about them.

Already got the driver shaft, but Will was out of Mizuno adapters so I mailed the shaft that came with the CLK 2H to him yesterday. Best case I’ll have it back later next week, but we’ll see with the holiday shipping craziness.

The new putter grip!

A3Ef1zgl.jpg

The Even Flow Black for my CLK 2H finally arrived and I’m loving the contrast!
I’m taking this bad boy for a spin this evening!

cf19f3ef3c48a1dd7e0c5bc064f2eb50.jpg

I am loving this setup!!!

804e1a0a9352986625bfd97732972772.jpg

fdbe05d826f6e6af281323f4b945e611.jpg

Bag looks great, where/what is that driver headcover? Very nice. Do you think the ping wood will be replaced with a similar CLK? Keep up the bag evolution, always a fun thread to follow.

Bag looks great, where/what is that driver headcover? Very nice. Do you think the ping wood will be replaced with a similar CLK? Keep up the bag evolution, always a fun thread to follow.

Thanks! The driver head cover is from Gibbons Handmade and it's The Hulk logo! The G400 3H isn't going anywhere and I would've picked up the G400 2H, but it's only 2* stronger so I decided to go with something else. Both of them serve a purpose so I'm cool with mixing and matching.

Very keen on the CLK. Looks great but my epic is irreplaceable.

Very keen on the CLK. Looks great but my epic is irreplaceable.

I hear you! It's worth checking out if you can get your hands on one. I'm very pleased with mine!

Updated pics are up! Merry Christmas!!!

Looks great!!!!

Updated pics are up! Merry Christmas!!!

Bag looks solid, almost stealth-like, love that look. Can't wait for next iteration :act-up:

Bag looks solid, almost stealth-like, love that look. Can't wait for next iteration :act-up:

Thanks! 2018 is going to be a boring year for me when it comes to golf gear so this thread will die down quite a bit .

Thanks! 2018 is going to be a boring year for me when it comes to golf gear so this thread will die down quite a bit .

I hope not!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean, I could always just start a new one in 2019 :wink:

haha, that's a looooonnnng ways away. I could see you definitely testing out some new gear here in the coming months. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts as well!

Back