mr.hicksta - WITB

A couple changes are coming. I'm going to be giving an M1 or M2 a go. Pretty sure it'll be the former at the moment, but I need to get some time with both first. And after reading Jman's RTX-3 preview I'll definitely be switching to those when they're released!

TM M1 10.5 with Aldila Rogue Silver 70 X incoming and my BB Alpha 815 hybrid will be here today :D

TM M1 10.5 with Aldila Rogue Silver 70 X incoming and my BB Alpha 815 hybrid will be here today :D
Very similar to the combo i started when i got my M1 loved it

I see that conversation didn't last long. Looking forward to seeing how you do with M1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see that conversation didn't last long. Looking forward to seeing how you do with M1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, I don't mess around! And I got a hell of a deal so it made my decision easy. Interestingly enough, I started with the M2 and that shaft but was getting better and more consistent numbers with the M1 head. That shaft definitely improved the feel of the M2 for me, but I preferred the feel of the M1 and the numbers validated what I felt. I'm pretty excited about it as I think I'll be a lot more confident off the tee with this driver!

Bump for updated pics :D

So much for no new clubs until the New Year. GBB Heavenwood with Fujikura Speeder 765 S in, TM 3HL out. Should've never ditched the HW, but I guess I had to scratch that itch. The forgiveness, distance and consistency of the HW is something I need in my bag so it's coming back!

So much for no new clubs until the New Year. GBB Heavenwood with Fujikura Speeder 765 S in, TM 3HL out. Should've never ditched the HW, but I guess I had to scratch that itch. The forgiveness, distance and consistency of the HW is something I need in my bag so it's coming back!

wheres the TM? I may be interested!

You remind me of myself from about 10 years ago.

I wish I could go through clubs like I used to. However, I do think I started playing better once I kind of settled. I will changed things out. Just don't do every thing at once like I used to.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

:alien2::bananadance::angel: :banghead: :bomb: :beauty:

mr.hicksta - WITB

I wish I could go through clubs like I used to. However, I do think I started playing better once I kind of settled. I will changed things out. Just don't do every thing at once like I used to.

I hear you. My irons and hybrid are definitely set and once the HW is back my FW slot will be set too. I'm still getting used to the CX2, and have putted decent with it so that's not going anywhere either. Driver is my weak area by far, but that's 100% indian so I just need to get my sh!t together.

:alien2::bananadance::angel: :banghead: :bomb: :beauty:

i just bought a TM 3HL, we gotta keep the money flowing into his bag so we can keep this thread alive.

I'll buy your irons and wedges when you get announced for the #Grandaddy.

Hahahaha! :beat-up:

The only difference between you and the rest of us is you say you won't be replacing anything anytime soon. The rest of us have just come to the realization that we are helpless to our golf club hoedom so why post things that A Holes will repost later on....

A couple updates that will be the last I make for the foreseeable future. Changed things up and went with a Srixon Z565 driver and swapped the RTX-3 CBs for the MBs in the same lofts that will be here next week.

How's that Sync bag working for you?

How's that Sync bag working for you?

Works perfect on the Clicgear 3.5+! Trying to see if I can find a Clicgear mount that's a triangle, but all in all I'm pleased with it.

A couple updates that will be the last I make for the foreseeable future. Changed things up and went with a Srixon Z565 driver and swapped the RTX-3 CBs for the MBs in the same lofts that will be here next week.

Would love to hear your thoughts on CBs vs. MBs once you've had a little time with your new MBs.

Would love to hear your thoughts on CBs vs. MBs once you've had a little time with your new MBs.

The CBs are good, but for me it was more about the aesthetics. The full shot I've hit with the 56 and 60 have been fine and I suspect the 48 and 52 will be solid as well.

I almost went all MBs but at the last minute I went with the 50 CB. The majority of my 50 shots all full swings so I went with the CB for that little extra forgiveness. Like yourself I do prefer the looks of a MB better than the CBs.

The journey to 10 continues!

968063a3c7303d5978dbca227cebcd44.jpg

Back