mr.hicksta - WITB

5 strokes since the first part of the year is pretty darn good. Way to go!:clapp:

A couple updates that will be the last I make for the foreseeable future. Changed things up and went with a Srixon Z565 driver and swapped the RTX-3 CBs for the MBs in the same lofts that will be here next week.

What happened to the M1?

What happened to the M1?

While I hit some great drives with it, more often than not I was missing and it was definitely one of the more unforgiving drivers I've gamed. I decided to go with something a little more mid-capper friendly in the Z 565!

Maybe i missed it... Did you every game the XR16 driver?

Maybe i missed it... Did you every game the XR16 driver?

Yes I did, but even with a heavier shaft (Diamana D+ 70) I couldn't deal with the light head weight.

While I hit some great drives with it, more often than not I was missing and it was definitely one of the more unforgiving drivers I've gamed. I decided to go with something a little more mid-capper friendly in the Z 565!

I'm not a fan of the M1 either and I'm also very interested in the Z565 driver. I gravitate towards less popular brands, especially with drivers and golf balls. I haven't demoed it yet but it would go nicely with my new Srixon irons.....

I'm not a fan of the M1 either and I'm also very interested in the Z565 driver. I gravitate towards less popular brands, especially with drivers and golf balls. I haven't demoed it yet but it would go nicely with my new Srixon irons.....

I got mine through DDG and damn sure called Srixon today to see if I could get a heads up on the ship date. They didn't tell me anything, but it should ship Friday so from Huntington Beach to Seaside, I should have it next week. Eli Miller recommended the Kiri 6X since I was gaming the HZRDUS Yellow 6.0 in the M1 so I'm interested to see how it works. The main reason I decided on the Z565 is the forgiveness and if it is as forgiving as I've read/heard I think it will work out well for me. I've heard it's not exactly a short driver either which should be a good thing :D

I got mine through DDG and damn sure called Srixon today to see if I could get a heads up on the ship date. They didn't tell me anything, but it should ship Friday so from Huntington Beach to Seaside, I should have it next week. Eli Miller recommended the Kiri 6X since I was gaming the HZRDUS Yellow 6.0 in the M1 so I'm interested to see how it works. The main reason I decided on the Z565 is the forgiveness and if it is as forgiving as I've read/heard I think it will work out well for me. I've heard it's not exactly a short driver either which should be a good thing :D

I look forward to hearing you thoughts after you get your hands on it. I haven't bought a "new" driver in 8 months, which might be some sort of record for me.

The journey to 10 continues!

968063a3c7303d5978dbca227cebcd44.jpg

You'd be there by now if you didn't switch clubs all the time.

We might be getting close to an intervention.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

A couple updates for anyone who is subscribed. First, my 2015 SM Four 5 Custom bag is awesome. With the bag cozy on the Clicgear 3.5+ it is a perfect fit. Secondly, the Z 565 driver is awesome. I posted some thoughts in the review thread, and simply put I am very happy with it. The 'final' piece are my Z 565 irons which should be here later this week. I hit the exact combo I have ordered at Golf Mart today and yeah I validated my purchase. Will this lead to a 'set' bag for me? I think so, but we shall see!

A couple updates for anyone who is subscribed. First, my 2015 SM Four 5 Custom bag is awesome. With the bag cozy on the Clicgear 3.5+ it is a perfect fit. Secondly, the Z 565 driver is awesome. I posted some thoughts in the review thread, and simply put I am very happy with it. The 'final' piece are my Z 565 irons which should be here later this week. I hit the exact combo I have ordered at Golf Mart today and yeah I validated my purchase. Will this lead to a 'set' bag for me? I think so, but we shall see!

awesome my man!

Need new pics!

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

So does anyone want to buy dates on how long this bag is set? Or do we need to set it to hours?:alien:

Should this three not be renamed to Mr. Hicksta, WNBAHCITW - Which New Bag Are His Clubs In This Week?

Should this three not be renamed to Mr. Hicksta, WNBAHCITW - Which New Bag Are His Clubs In This Week?

Or perhaps WITBTW - Whats In The Bag This Week. :banana:

So does anyone want to buy dates on how long this bag is set? Or do we need to set it to hours?:alien:

Set that sh1t for MONTHS

Back