mr.hicksta - WITB

Based on what I've read, the Recoils will probably bring down the ball flight a little, which is fine with me, cause I hit the Tour 130s high as hell. It should make for a fun experiment over the summer!

Good luck. Like I said, I didn't see much difference. Of course, I didn't have a launch monitor or anything to go off of... just my poor vision.

Wow those are some clean looking irons and wedges.

Great setup. SIM Max and the SIM Ti go well together. If you go with the Recoils get the proto's but know the F5's are stout. I would also HIGHLY recommend the Mitsu MMT 125TX.

A couple tweaks. Decided against the Recoils for the time being. Replacing the Epon Tour wedges with Titleist SM8s in the same build, and I'm heading to Evnroll this week to get fit for a putter. Good times :cool:

Youll like the SM8’s!

A couple tweaks. Decided against the Recoils for the time being. Replacing the Epon Tour wedges with Titleist SM8s in the same build, and I'm heading to Evnroll this week to get fit for a putter. Good times :cool:
Interesting......looking forward in seeing what you get!

What made you 2nd guess the Recoils?

What made you 2nd guess the Recoils?

More the timeline than anything. I'm going to give them a shot eventually, but I just didn't want to be without my irons and wedges for too long.

More the timeline than anything. I'm going to give them a shot eventually, but I just didn't want to be without my irons and wedges for too long.
Gotcha.

Bye bye MP 20 HMB 3i, hello TM SIM Max Rescue 3! Of course there will be a dope Dormie headcover for that hybrid as well :cool:. And my Evnroll ER5? Yeah....29 putts today so you could say things are getting pretty serious :ROFLMAO:. Now I just need my G410 LST and SM8s to show up!

Last edited:
Bye bye MP 20 HMB 3i, hello TM SIM Max Rescue 3! Of course there will be a dope Dormie headcover for that hybrid as well :cool:. And my Evnroll ER5? Yeah....29 putts today so you could say things are getting pretty serious :ROFLMAO:. Now I just need my G410 LST and SM8s to show up!

Sounds like you're on your way. Congrats!

Yup 😎

Attachments

• 2E95B4DB-7E6D-4341-ADB1-22E6557CB0BA.jpeg
    2E95B4DB-7E6D-4341-ADB1-22E6557CB0BA.jpeg
    19.4 KB · Views: 36
Dude comes back to Cali and now he’s Hollywood Hicksta.:p

Nice setup!

Nice. I didn't see it on their website so wasn't sure. Was it custom?

Yeah I had been emailing Matt (dude who runs customs) and he replied with some examples and that was one of them. I had never thought to ask if they could make that design a putter cover, but once I saw they could I pulled the trigger!

I did a thing 😎

Attachments

• A5EAB573-64C0-4123-9805-CB57808379AD.jpeg
    A5EAB573-64C0-4123-9805-CB57808379AD.jpeg
    33.9 KB · Views: 25
Why though? You sell those Epon's already?

Seems like you're making up for lost ho'ing. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Already? I've had them for almost 2 years! I still have them though ;).

Lost ho'ing, hahaha! The unexpected putter fitting was the catalyst for all of this!:ROFLMAO:

Already? I've had them for almost 2 years! I still have them though ;).

Lost ho'ing, hahaha! The unexpected putter fitting was the catalyst for all of this!:ROFLMAO:
How does a putter fitting sneak up on you? :ROFLMAO:

And did you get fit into the 785s?

How does a putter fitting sneak up on you? :ROFLMAO:

And did you get fit into the 785s?

More on that next time we chat!

For the 785s, I used the same fitting I had a couple years back, but I changed the shafts from the Modus3 Tour 130 to the Tour 125 (lower flight and heavier).

i demand pictures.

Back