mr.hicksta - WITB

I'm looking forward to hearing more about the driver and the irons when they arrive. I love new gear!

I'm looking forward to hearing more about the driver and the irons when they arrive. I love new gear!

Driver is awesome, and I'm glad I checked it out. Golf Mart had the new Srixon stuff on the fitting cart so I made the exact iron I'm getting and took about 10 swings. I was hitting the 6 iron longer than my current 6 iron so there's that, haha! DDG said they should delivered today and I'm busying myself so I'm not jumping up every time I hear a truck drive by!

I noticed you got a custom Sun Mountain Four5.

I didn't even know they made custom bags. What did you get done to it?

Driver is awesome, and I'm glad I checked it out. Golf Mart had the new Srixon stuff on the fitting cart so I made the exact iron I'm getting and took about 10 swings. I was hitting the 6 iron longer than my current 6 iron so there's that, haha! DDG said they should delivered today and I'm busying myself so I'm not jumping up every time I hear a truck drive by!

Lol, that's funny, I do the same SH** when I'm expecting something.

Love the new clubs. Good looking bag!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So does anyone want to buy dates on how long this bag is set? Or do we need to set it to hours?:alien:

Our tax dollars hard at work.

Despite the joking about it, I love that someone is on a never-ending quest to find the Shangri-La of golf bag set-ups. :)

Despite the joking about it, I love that someone is on a never-ending quest to find the Shangri-La of golf bag set-ups. :)

Haha, I like that take on it! Believe it or not, I think I've found it :D

My HZRDUS Yellow and HZRDUS Red arrive Wednesday :D

My HZRDUS Yellow and HZRDUS Red arrive Wednesday :D

Skim alert, which shaft is going in which head?

I really need to get the grip and tip on my hzrdus red and put it in my XR16 driver.

Skim alert, which shaft is going in which head?

I really need to get the grip and tip on my hzrdus red and put it in my XR16 driver.

Yellow 65 6.5 in the Z565 and Red 75 6.5 in the Heavenwood!

Yellow 65 6.5 in the Z565 and Red 75 6.5 in the Heavenwood!

sounds like a perfect setup. looking forward to seeing how it shakes out.

sounds like a perfect setup. looking forward to seeing how it shakes out.

Yeah I really liked the Yellow in the M1 and Kang gave me a great deal on both so I pulled the trigger. I'm particularly interested to see how it works with the Heavenwood!

Yeah I really liked the Yellow in the M1 and Kang gave me a great deal on both so I pulled the trigger. I'm particularly interested to see how it works with the Heavenwood!

if you liked the feel of the yellow, i think you will like the feel of the red just as much and it will do exactly what you want it to do in a hybrid.

if you liked the feel of the yellow, i think you will like the feel of the red just as much and it will do exactly what you want it to do in a hybrid.
This is my third go round with the yellow (yeah, yeah) and I'm very excited considering I really, REALLY like the Z565. The red in the Heavenwood could be downright nasty and I had to round out the trio so I have a HZRDUS Black 85 6.0 on the way for my Alpha 815 3H :D. Bombs away!

Put some mileage on the yellow and red and hit some solid shots. Will be putting the black in the Alpha 815 3H when it arrives next week. I decided to bench the RTX-3 60 for a bit as well. Nothing will take its place, but I'll be fine with the 44/48/52/56 setup.

This is my third go round with the yellow (yeah, yeah) and I'm very excited considering I really, REALLY like the Z565. The red in the Heavenwood could be downright nasty and I had to round out the trio so I have a HZRDUS Black 85 6.0 on the way for my Alpha 815 3H :D. Bombs away!

I have a HZRDUS Black in my Cobra driver but am going to first try a Rogue Black in my new Z565 driver when it arrives this week. I can't wait to get it!

I have a HZRDUS Black in my Cobra driver but am going to first try a Rogue Black in my new Z565 driver when it arrives this week. I can't wait to get it!

I saw you picked up the Z565, and I'm guessing it's going to be a BEAST with the HZRDUS Black. That was a hell of a deal you got on that driver head!

I saw you picked up the Z565, and I'm guessing it's going to be a BEAST with the HZRDUS Black. That was a hell of a deal you got on that driver head!

My sister will tell you that I'm the luckiest guy on the planet.:act-up:

Great set-up!

Callaway GBB v2

7326b72fa54e3b31b05c1b55a2779b4d.jpg

Updated pics in first post :D

Back