mr.hicksta - WITB

Any changes for tomorrow?

Happy New Year, y'all!

My 2022 is going to consist of being deployed so I'm forced to get my golf fix on forums again o_O. I figured there was no better way to do that than breathing life into my favorite WITB thread :cool:.

Hope everyone has been well, and I look forward to chopping it up with y'all until I'm back on land!

Happy New Year, y'all!

My 2022 is going to consist of being deployed so I'm forced to get my golf fix on forums again o_O. I figured there was no better way to do that than breathing life into my favorite WITB thread :cool:.

Hope everyone has been well, and I look forward to chopping it up with y'all until I'm back on land!

yo yo yo!!! good to hear from you.

Happy New Year, y'all!

Seen your Swings on Twitter - Looking Good!
Good to see you "Pop In"!

As I said on IG: fair winds and following seas. Hope we get to tee it up sometime after you get back. ⚓⚓

Happy New Year, y'all!

S'up my guy!

Happy New Year, y'all!

Whats good homie!!!???? Hope you are well and god speed this year on deployment.

Happy New Year, y'all!

Welcome back and it's good to hear from you again!

Happy New Year, y'all!

welcome back Josh!

Happy New Year, y'all!

My guyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! :cool:

Happy New Year, y'all!

What's up, my dude!? Stay safe out there, brother.

yo yo yo!!! good to hear from you.

Been awhile!

Seen your Swings on Twitter - Looking Good!
Good to see you "Pop In"!

Haha, now I need it to work as good as it looks!

As I said on IG: fair winds and following seas. Hope we get to tee it up sometime after you get back. ⚓⚓

Much appreciated my friend! Looking forward to catching up again at some point!

S'up my guy!

Yooooooooooo! :)

Whats good homie!!!???? Hope you are well and god speed this year on deployment.

Appreciate it brotha! Trying to put a bow on this Navy career. Deploying isn't nearly as fun as it used to be!

My brotha!!!

Welcome back and it's good to hear from you again!

Thanks! Hope you've been well :giggle:

welcome back Josh!

Appreciate it! It's unfortunate I won't have any club swapping exploits to share until later this year :censored::ROFLMAO:

My guyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! :cool:

What up X! Funny, looking at possibly retiring in FL now. I'll keep ya posted ;)

What's up, my dude!? Stay safe out there, brother.

My hip hop loving brotha, what is GOOD? Hope you've been well my friend!

So guess that means you’re out for this weekend huh? Just playing man, stay safe and we’ll tee it up when you get back.

Happy New Year, y'all!

Missed you bud, hope you're doing well.

So guess that means you’re out for this weekend huh? Just playing man, stay safe and we’ll tee it up when you get back.

Ha, you know it! Looking forward to playing when I get back!

Missed you bud, hope you're doing well.

Yo DD, Happy New Year to you!

Ha, you know it! Looking forward to playing when I get back!

Yo DD, Happy New Year to you!

I thought you were out on a boat somewhere??? Even out at sea, can’t stay away from the WITB thread huh LOL.

I thought you were out on a boat somewhere??? Even out at sea, can’t stay away from the WITB thread huh LOL.

Ha, I am 100% on a boat somewhere, better described as an aircraft carrier ;). No club ho'ing for me for a bit, but I did order new driver, 3W and 3H shafts before I left :ROFLMAO:.

Hope you're well brotha, and I'll definitely be swinging up north when I get back for a BBH reunion!

First off, thank you for your service. Stay safe and I look forward to the WITB overhaul now that you have all this "research" time on your hands.

Ha, I am 100% on a boat somewhere, better described as an aircraft carrier ;). No club ho'ing for me for a bit, but I did order new driver, 3W and 3H shafts before I left :ROFLMAO:.

Hope you're well brotha, and I'll definitely be swinging up north when I get back for a BBH reunion!
Not only a boat, but a boat with WiFi LOL. Fair play though, I couldn’t do it!!! Have the chance to play Torrey in March, so extremely bad timing on your part Ha ha. Yes, hit me up when you get back up here, and I’ll do my best to convince you that bayonet is by far the best of the 2 courses 😉

First off, thank you for your service. Stay safe and I look forward to the WITB overhaul now that you have all this "research" time on your hands.

Appreciate it bro, this may be the last tour for me. Time to put down roots! And yeah...what's that saying about an idle mind? I'll likely have a new bag planned out, haha!

Not only a boat, but a boat with WiFi LOL. Fair play though, I couldn’t do it!!! Have the chance to play Torrey in March, so extremely bad timing on your part Ha ha. Yes, hit me up when you get back up here, and I’ll do my best to convince you that bayonet is by far the best of the 2 courses 😉

Please, you're old enough to remember 56K. That's what I'm working with out here. Anything you hear to the contrary is a damn lie! Enjoy Torrey, North is more fun by far, but I'll be interested to hear your thoughts. And Black Horse > Bayonet. Time for you to get on board! :ROFLMAO:

Back