Below Nav Bar Ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jin_xianjun View Post
    Yeah I keep cringing as I look at yours but still might need it for the sake of the game.
    Well without it, the FW is at D0, which feels better to me than D3. That's why I'm trying to get to D0 with my driver as well, but the Cobra weight configurations make it a PITA since I need to drop 6g from the club head.

Comment

• Mr. Hicksta, do you walk or ride with your vessel bag? If walk do you use a push cart? Trying to get a feel on what you think of the bag beyond the looks of it.
      #MorganCup #TeamParadise

Comment

• Originally posted by M2Giles View Post
        Mr. Hicksta, do you walk or ride with your vessel bag? If walk do you use a push cart? Trying to get a feel on what you think of the bag beyond the looks of it.
        I walk (carry) probably 90% of the time. With the enclosed base, I think the bag would work great on a push cart, but I haven’t tested it out myself. Overall it’s a great bag! Quality materials, plenty of storage, durable, comfortable straps and it simply looks great. Honestly I couldn’t be happier with it!
        Last edited by mr.hicksta; 02-21-2019, 12:06 PM.

Comment

• BGT Stability Putter shaft, incoming! Live look at my PXG putter after the upgrade

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.hicksta View Post

Comment

Above Footer Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X