mr.hicksta - WITB

Love all the Callaway Josh! Sweet setup!

Apex CF16/pro combo set will be here on Monday and the LZ Steels should be here on Tuesday. I'm HYPED about this new setup!

Last edited:
This thread will be a great follow. Subscribed. :laughing:

Damn right it will! I'm updating the first post now as a matter of fact :D

I think mr.hicksta pitched the individual WITB thread idea to JB

New pics are up :D

Nice setup Mr. GIFsta. Looking forward to seeing them up close at TPC Las Vegas this upcoming week.

Nice setup Mr. GIFsta. Looking forward to seeing them up close at TPC Las Vegas this upcoming week.

Ditto! TPC is going to be a ton of fun :D

Bag looks legit!!

Nice set-up!

Does your putter say PT on the heel?

It does! I thought it was personalization but I guess it isn't.

Mine does as well. If I remember correctly it means it's a tour head.

My new CF16s and MXM #7 Versa will be here Friday. Updates to follow!

No more combo set?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Nope, I switched back to the setup I had previously and sold the combo set on eBay. Got a ridiculous deal from Discount Dan's Golf on the CF16s. I'm not blaming my struggles on the gear, but I hit the regular CF16s way better than any club in the combo set so it was an easy decision. I need all the forgiveness I can get

Nope, I switched back to the setup I had previously and sold the combo set on eBay. Got a ridiculous deal from Discount Dan's Golf on the CF16s. I'm not blaming my struggles on the gear, but I hit the regular CF16s way better than any club in the combo set so it was an easy decision. I need all the forgiveness I can get
Awesome I love it! Satin or Black?

Nice! Looking forward to seeing the new (old) setup

Awesome I love it! Satin or Black?

I went with the satin. The Apex Blacks are sexy, but I've always preferred the satin chrome finish!

I went with the satin. The Apex Blacks are sexy, but I've always preferred the satin chrome finish!
Honestly can't go wrong with either finish!

Nice Hicksta! Need to get you a Callaway bag and you'd be all set for the A-15 club my friend!

Nice Hicksta! Need to get you a Callaway bag and you'd be all set for the A-15 club my friend!

I had one briefly, but they don't play nice with midsize grips :bulgy-eyes:. Guess I'll have to settle for A-14, haha!

I had one briefly, but they don't play nice with midsize grips :bulgy-eyes:. Guess I'll have to settle for A-14, haha!

Org 14 is a bit tight at times with my JUMBO's but it works. I'd guess it would work even better with Midsize?

I almost went with the Black finish my Apex irons, but was worried about "wear" ;)

Last edited:
Back