mr.hicksta - WITB

Doooooope! Still liking that Vessel? I ponder a custom one all the damn time.

Yeah bro it’s THE bag for me. Super happy with it!

6g of lead tape later...

da705db67cf42a4b4903dc6f0c0c23cc.jpg
418138f965582915345c19de2f13e093.gif

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yeah bro it’s THE bag for me. Super happy with it!

After a long pursuit, that is awesome. If I ever get serious about buying one, I may have 20 questions for you about the pockets if I can't find better photos first.

After a long pursuit, that is awesome. If I ever get serious about buying one, I may have 20 questions for you about the pockets if I can't find better photos first.

Haha, it’s all good! Happy to help

Might need some of this tape for my hybrid

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

I already took that crap off! But this is the high density lead tape from Golf Works if you’re looking to pick some up.

I already took that crap off! But this is the high density lead tape from Golf Works if you’re looking to pick some up.

I tried it on my driver once but my OCD couldn't stand how terrible it looked. It also gets messed up after using the club several times.

I tried it on my driver once but my OCD couldn't stand how terrible it looked. It also gets messed up after using the club several times.

It held up better than I thought it would, but yeah...my OCD was pegged out

It held up better than I thought it would, but yeah...my OCD was pegged out

Yeah I keep cringing as I look at yours but still might need it for the sake of the game.

Yeah I keep cringing as I look at yours but still might need it for the sake of the game.

Well without it, the FW is at D0, which feels better to me than D3. That's why I'm trying to get to D0 with my driver as well, but the Cobra weight configurations make it a PITA since I need to drop 6g from the club head.

Mr. Hicksta, do you walk or ride with your vessel bag? If walk do you use a push cart? Trying to get a feel on what you think of the bag beyond the looks of it.

Mr. Hicksta, do you walk or ride with your vessel bag? If walk do you use a push cart? Trying to get a feel on what you think of the bag beyond the looks of it.

I walk (carry) probably 90% of the time. With the enclosed base, I think the bag would work great on a push cart, but I haven’t tested it out myself. Overall it’s a great bag! Quality materials, plenty of storage, durable, comfortable straps and it simply looks great. Honestly I couldn’t be happier with it!

Last edited:
BGT Stability Putter shaft, incoming! Live look at my PXG putter after the upgrade :wink:

giphy.gif

Always fun to see this thread pop up again!

Gonna be out in the islands this summer for vacation @mr.hicksta !

Gonna be out in the islands this summer for vacation @mr.hicksta !

Unfortunately I'll be back on the mainland already, but I hope you have an amazing trip! If you need any golf course recommendations, hit me up!

Enough with the banter. I want bag photos.

Unfortunately I'll be back on the mainland already, but I hope you have an amazing trip! If you need any golf course recommendations, hit me up!

[/QUOTE

bring on the pictures.

Made good use of my lunch break and took some new pics. Enjoy :cool:

Back