SkiBumGolfer WITB

SkiBumGolfer

Tremendous slouch
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Check out below to see what I'm rocking right now! I will try to update as I make changes, but this is pretty stable ATM. Love my bag right now, I just need to get some consistency going with my swing on the course.

Bag is Sun Mountain 3.5 DLX. The driver headcover was handmade by DevRickus's wife, and it's a beauty!

a2212a0fb1ce28a8c52aaa61af7c15a5.jpg

Nike Vapor Pro (12.5*, fade setting) with PX Handcrafted Prototype
Callaway Big Bertha 3W (16*, neutral) with Fubuki Zeta stiff
Taylormade R15 Rescues (19* and 22*), Fujikura Speeder 77 stiff

4eaa2c90e6766e941debef66246b3ed8.jpg

193e3964105f9b621c81125f77023854.jpg

Bridgestone J15 DF (5-PW), Aerotech Steelfiber i95 stiff (soft stepped once)

71953d3cdf4bf01e3bd35a5175df6f7c.jpg

Mizuno JPX 50*, Dynalite Gold XP wedge
Callaway Forged Copper 54*/58*, Dynamic Gold wedge

9a768e85f962070235bf7a14f8a6f6ad.jpg

Piretti Cottonwood II, 33", 355g

13db96cc95dbe93bd7a5c9b488ee9d6e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thats a pretty solid mixed bag right there!

I could game everything in that bag except the hybrid and be content. Very nice!

Those irons are gorgeous! :)

Great looking bag. Love the irons and the putter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could game everything in that bag except the hybrid and be content. Very nice!

It's funny, if anything I should add more hybrids hahaha! Always seems like whatever the longest iron is, I have trouble with it. Susceptible to a big hook there at times.

Great setup SkiBum! Those irons sure do look good. Nice driver too btw.

Love the Driver shaft

Love the Forged Copper wedges, still have mine and rotate them in at times. Great looking set up.

sbg, my driving forged brotha! bag looks great. would love to see more pics of that piretti. it's sessy.

Like the variety in that bag

That Piretti tho!!!

Nice mixture of brands and I love the looks of the Cally wedges.

Great bag Skibum! I want to try those R15 hybrids some day.
The Piretti is awesome too, really classes up the joint.

Very nice setup!

Mix it up dude! Love it!

That driver shaft. So nice. Glad you showed a full picture of it!

That driver shaft. So nice. Glad you showed a full picture of it!

I guess it's OK :angel: I still constantly get questions about it when I play, and the faces I get when I explain the event and the process are priceless. I imagine you feel much the same way!

Nice setup there

Great setup buddy. That #HandCraftedExperience driver shaft is just awesome.

I'm coming to the realization that with how far and how consistently I hit my R15 4h at 22*, I never hit the 3h. I consistently hit the 4h out there around 210-215, and I can only get the 3h out there 5-10 yards further with a great strike. I could try cranking the loft down to 18* on the 3h and see what that gets me, but I've never had much luck with a hybrid lofted that low. I'm wondering if I shouldn't just take it out and either carry 13 clubs or add a club - I'm just not sure what I would add. Maybe a 5W would be a good move, if I can find one with an open face that's pretty easy off the deck. Or perhaps a really high lofted wedge for flops and specialty shots? I thought about a mini driver too, but I hit the 3W so damn far already that I don't see a mini driver fitting in well.

Anyone have thoughts?

Sweet mix in those sticks, Ski!

Back