That is a darn sexy bag there! Looking good AG!

Sweet looking bag AG! Curious why you went with the AW in the irons vs. a MD 4 in same spot? If you get a chance, can you post a couple pictures of your putter. Thanks...enjoy your bag, totally awesome!

So good, Army. Would easily have the same setup myself.

Been great reading all of your feedback in the Callaway threads.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Sweet looking bag AG! Curious why you went with the AW in the irons vs. a MD 4 in same spot? If you get a chance, can you post a couple pictures of your putter. Thanks...enjoy your bag, totally awesome!

Y'know I feel like I could have gone either way in the 50* spot, but ultimately I just prefer the continuity and consistency from the iron set going down as far as possible. I don't really need the added versatility of the MD4 in that spot for the way I play.

I've used the AW for a lot of full swings (125 yards) but also a lot of feel shots trying to hit some in-between yardages like 110 yards, or driving in a low 90 yard shot into some wind. I've had a lot of success so far with those shots and I think I'm only going to get better at them the more time I spend with the club.

Also, heres a putter pic:
930549f66272952c79d74247bd3b5986.jpg
b72c4d88873a43f1133cf64e43f431c3.jpg
fed20311fe9068fa0f166bed88fdb7d2.jpg

I'm going to keep my thoughts on the individual clubs in their respective threads, but here is my dream setup come to life! Easily the best collection of clubs I've ever been armed with, and beyond that it's the best overall bag setup I've ever had.
6eb21113498ad5cdaf0fdeb09c74351a.jpg
258151596c3c820d94dd013a03d6cf61.jpg
66840a8bc5a298aa99f41693cc5e8ff9.jpg

I love Everything about your bag broski. Stunning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need these irons.........great bag!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

The driver and PM Grinds look sweet. I need to play with the wedges a little when they hit the shelves around here. Contemplating going 54 and 58 with the PM Grind.

No changes to the bag, but a quick bath and pic for my babies!
4b4e57a2848f074a2492389cc1f02225.jpg

That bag looks great!!!! I haven't played any Callaway irons in quite a few years, but those Apex Pros look amazing!!

Well I need a serious shakeup at the putter position here because nothing is working for me right now.
Debating between throwing my old Toulon Memphis or V-Line Versa 90 back in the bag for awhile while I search for ANYTHING that works.

Wow factor . Great looking bag right there Army. I am shocked to notice that you moved away from your great sounding and great feeling beloved original epic driver!!! What were you thinking??

Wow factor . Great looking bag right there Army. I am shocked to notice that you moved away from your great sounding and great feeling beloved original epic driver!!! What were you thinking??
Original Epic performed so good for me, but I never enjoyed the really dull sound.

The Grandaddy has a special way of getting people to move on from an already great setup lol.

Well I need a serious shakeup at the putter position here because nothing is working for me right now.
Debating between throwing my old Toulon Memphis or V-Line Versa 90 back in the bag for awhile while I search for ANYTHING that works.

swagggggg

Holy cow Army,

This bag is dynamite! I wouldn't mind taking a few rips with your Epic Flash at Coeur D'alene in a couple months!

Hopefully the putter woes get figured out.

Holy cow Army,

This bag is dynamite! I wouldn't mind taking a few rips with your Epic Flash at Coeur D'alene in a couple months!

Hopefully the putter woes get figured out.

Definitely!

Original Epic performed so good for me, but I never enjoyed the really dull sound.

The Grandaddy has a special way of getting people to move on from an already great setup lol.

I agree but that sound and feel is really strange.

Maaaaaan, that Vessel bag.... :love:

Dude, that bag ?

Did a quick gapping session today on the monitor. Mostly for fun, but also to see if anything needs to be tweaked prior to this season.
Other than my continued inability to actually apply backspin to a golf ball I'm mostly happy with everything, but I think my PW may have drifted a tad weak - I'd be happier to see that at 136/7.
Also, the longer the shaft in my hands the further left my shot pattern moves...I wonder if taking the long irons an extra degree flat could perhaps help out here.
3/4 SW - 90
SW - 110
3/4 AW - 112
AW - 125
PW - 133
9i - 148
8i - 160
7i - 174
6i - 187
5i - 197

Driver was deadly today - averaging 155mph ball speed, 102 ft peak height, 267 carry. I just love hitting this thing!

Stroke Lab #10 is out. It scratched an itch and was fun, but the reality is I putt better with my Austin and Memphis.

Back