WITB - itsOpeningDay

SlightDraw

Reaction score
Handicap
NCGA 11
Setup:

• Cart - ClicGear 3.5+
  • Bag - Ogio Silencer
  • Headcovers - Seamus (Driver, Fairway, Hybrid), Putter (Scotty Custom Shop "Cash is King")
  • Towel - Silverado CC

Clubs:
  • Driver - Cobra F6 w/ custom handcrafted shaft.
  • Hyrbid - Cobra Fly-Z w/ Matrix VLCT Altus Shaft
  • Fairway - Cobra Fly-Z+ Matrix VLCT SP Shaft
  • Irons - Srixon 545 (4-PW)
  • Wedges - Callaway MD3 Milled Matte Black 50, 54 & 58 Degree w/ Fujikura 95 Graphite
  • Putter - Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Dual Balance

4Uelqgc.jpg

jwiSxCm.jpg

EUJUoCb.jpg

jSjAQ6F.jpg

W7hUCkV.jpg

EshR1Qk.jpg

Last edited:
The headcovers, bag, cart, paintfill all matching is a sweet look. Nice clubs as well.

Great looking bag right there!

Awesome set up. I Really like those headcovers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the site dot you had added to the SC. I assume that was done at the Scotty Shop. Anyways solid setup!

Great setup! Love the Seamus covers!

Love the green and the accessory pic, great bag.

love the Cash is King headcover

That is a slick looking set-up for sure.

Nice looking bag man!

I love the site dot you had added to the SC. I assume that was done at the Scotty Shop. Anyways solid setup!

The putter and it's custom work was done as a wedding present from my wife. I basically told her what I sort of wanted and she sent it in to take care of the rest... "$30 for a dot? are you nuts?" haha pretty much

The putter and it's custom work was done as a wedding present from my wife. I basically told her what I sort of wanted and she sent it in to take care of the rest... "$30 for a dot? are you nuts?" haha pretty much

IMO it was $ well spent. I love a site dot. Custom shop does some great work. Little pricey but solid work

IMO it was $ well spent. I love a site dot. Custom shop does some great work. Little pricey but solid work

I agree. Also, since it is a gift it will be staying with me for life.

I agree. Also, since it is a gift it will be staying with me for life.

I would def keep it. Putters seem to never leave my house either. I'll sell pretty much anything else but the putters

Solid set up! Love the Seamus covers!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Wow that is a sharp looking set up! And man those pictures look great! really like the color combo on the bag and clic gear.

First off, your pictures alone are awesome.

Great set up all around, and nice Scotty!

Great setup! Thanks for sharing it. Love the cart & bag match.

Almost a year after my bag and clubs were stolen I have finally filled out my bag and ready to go for my first THP events (NorCal Crew Outing & Project X Handcrafted Experience) of the 2016 season. This is my first WITB and glad the way it came together.

Setup
:

• Cart - ClicGear 3.5+
  • Bag - Ogio Silencer
  • Headcovers - Seamus (Driver, Fairway, Hybrid), Putter (Scotty Custom Shop "Cash is King")
  • Towel - Silverado CC
  • Green & Yellow/Gold Alignment Sticks

Clubs:
  • Putter - Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Dual Balance w/ custom shop stamps & paintfill
  • Wedges - Callaway MD3 Milled Matte Black 54 & 58 Degree w/ Fujikura 95 Graphite
  • Irons - Taylormade Speedblades HL, Stock Shafts
  • Hyrbid - Cobra Fly-Z w/ Matrix VLCT Altus Shaft (R). Loft set at 22.5 Degrees
  • Fairway - Cobra Fly-Z+ w/ Aldila Tour Blue 75 Shaft (R). Loft set at 15.5 Degrees
  • Driver - Cobra Fly-Z+ w/ Aldila Tour Green 65 Shaft (R). Loft set at 10 Degrees

Bag essentials:
  • Hydro Flask, Bushnell Rangefinder, Divot Tool, Coin/Marker, Tees, Balls, Scorecard Holder, Pocket Guide and Glove & Golf Game Chip Set

0z8nue0.jpg

zCfT0Jk.jpg

8YZQUvK.jpg

EshR1Qk.jpg

ziGKY0N.jpg

xghRqn3.jpg

elIVa8g.jpg
Does the silencer hold the clubs that way during the round

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You can set them up however you want and they basically stay in place.
Ok thanks. I'm looking for a good bag for my clicgear that I don't have to redo when I ride

Ok thanks. I'm looking for a good bag for my clicgear that I don't have to redo when I ride

I like it. No bag chatter. Transfers well to cart & clicgear.

The environment friendly color combination has given me a slight retinal burn, in a good way. So refreshing!

Back