Mango's bag is coming along nicely

Love the look of that white tie. Also love the look of those United irons but they also look very unforgiving. LOL

Love the look of that white tie. Also love the look of those United irons but they also look very unforgiving. LOL

I always seem to think I am a better ball striker than I actually am. I might be ok with the 7-PW, but they are going to punish me if my swing is off. Which it is 92% of the time. Haha. I picked up the 7x3 and an 8x3 with the masters colors after playing a 6x3 for a couple moths. They can be found for a good price on the bay too.

So the Scratch and United irons didn't make the cut. The D3 made the bag for now. Still gotta get to the range/course to try out the Black Tie to get launch and spin down more. Also pulled the Radix in the Adams LLC to tip it about 1" and add some hotmelt to the head. Also building a 915f 15*, R15 5HL, DTG 4-5-6 hybrids, and working on some wedges. The Callaway with VS Proto irons are looking like they may kick the J40s out of the bag. At least for now...

Will post some pictures of everything being built over the next couple of days. I have my kids for the next week so probably won't be touching the golf gear until next weekend.

Updated the bag once again. Have had several pieces tested in spots, but these are all pretty comfortable at the moment. I've also got a great little R15 5HL that plays to a heavenwood length that has been in and out of the bag a fair bit over the last couple weeks.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Back