SecondShot

Reaction score
Handicap
My current bag...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Driver: TaylorMade M2 10.5° with Fujikura Pro 50 (regular)
Fairway: TaylorMade M2 15° with TM REAX 65 (stiff)
Crossover: PING G 18° & 21° with PING Alta 70 (stiff)
Irons: PING i e1 5-9, PW, UW with CFS Distance (stiff)
SW: Titleist Vokey SM6 54.14 F with True Temper Dynamic Gold (wedge flex)
LW: PING Glide 60° TS with CFS Distance (stiff)
Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Waiting for my new ordered Titleist Vokey SM6 58.10 S to replace my PING Glide 60° TS ...

Attachments

• SecondShot_witb_3.jpg
    SecondShot_witb_3.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 0
  • SecondShot_witb_2.jpg
    SecondShot_witb_2.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 0
  • SecondShot_witb_1.jpg
    SecondShot_witb_1.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 0
Thats a pretty solid setup. Why regular on the driver but stiff the rest of the bag?

Thats a pretty solid setup. Why regular on the driver but stiff the rest of the bag?
Thanks!
The regular shaft because it works and feels really good. I also own the Fujikura Pro 60 (stiff) and the Fujikura Speeder Evolution TS (stiff). Maybe I'll test them on Trackman during winter training sessions with my pro...

The Ping i E1 irons will be replaced by the Mizuno JPX900 Forged irons in a week or two.

Alternativly to the Crossover 3 I sometimes swap in the 5 wood (TM AeroBurner). I'm not 100% sure with this position in my bag...

The Ping i E1 irons will be replaced by the Mizuno JPX900 Forged irons in a week or two.

Alternativly to the Crossover 3 I sometimes swap in the 5 wood (TM AeroBurner). I'm not 100% sure with this position in my bag...

Very nice! Look forward to seeing the update pics when you get the irons in!

Very nice! Look forward to seeing the update pics when you get the irons in!

Promised ;-)
I immediately fall in love with them when I had them in my hands the last week. A fitting was mandantory... :D

Here you go - my new irons arrived today.. :)

2.jpg
1.jpg

Awesome irons, love the look. Enjoy hit them well

Sent from my SM-G900W8

nice looking setup. those mizzy's look great

Good looking bag.

Could not resist: I booked a fitting for driver and fairway woods at TaylorMade Center of Excellence in Herzogenaurach for April 19th.
I never got fitted for driver or woods. So lets fill up the last unfitted spots in my bag ;-)

Could not resist: I booked a fitting for driver and fairway woods at TaylorMade Center of Excellence in Herzogenaurach for April 19th.
I never got fitted for driver or woods. So lets fill up the last unfitted spots in my bag ;-)

Awesome, let me know how it goes. When i get fitted I'm seriously considering a taylormade center

I love those JPX's. I wish I could game those but I think my F5's are about as player as I can go with my game. Nice Bag. :drool:

I love those JPX's. I wish I could game those but I think my F5's are about as player as I can go with my game. Nice Bag. :drool:

Thanks! Did you hit the JPX?

Awesome, let me know how it goes. When i get fitted I'm seriously considering a taylormade center

Time to update my WITB. Fitting was done. here are the results...

Driver: got fitted for the M2 2017 in 10.5° with the Graphite Design Tour AD DI 6S

Woods: after hitting my old M2 3-wood and my old AeroBurner 5-wood the fitter recommend to stay with these clubs. Both worked well and he was pretty happy with the numbers.

Meanwhile I bought an used M2 (2016) 3hl-wood to replace the two woods mentioned above. With 15 clubs in the box I had to choose between those clubs. So I just took the middle... ;-)

Time to update my WITB. Fitting was done. here are the results...

Driver: got fitted for the M2 2017 in 10.5° with the Graphite Design Tour AD DI 6S

Woods: after hitting my old M2 3-wood and my old AeroBurner 5-wood the fitter recommend to stay with these clubs. Both worked well and he was pretty happy with the numbers.

Meanwhile I bought an used M2 (2016) 3hl-wood to replace the two woods mentioned above. With 15 clubs in the box I had to choose between those clubs. So I just took the middle... ;-)

I've always played a 3 wood and always had a gap to my 3-iron (sometimes I question why I even have a 3 iron...). Only recently did I switch to a 3ish-4 wood.

jpx900i4.jpg
Minor update to my bag:
The JPX900 forged 4-iron replaced my Crossover 4.
I feel more comfortable with my 4 iron to go for the greens from the fairway. The Crossover 3 will be used mainly as driving iron for shorter/tighter holes.

I replaced the old Crossover #3 with the new G400 Crossover. Better look (very important for me to gain confidence), better sound and great numbers ;-)

Back