Alez367

Formerly Carlos C.
Reaction score
Handicap
My new Steelhead XR irons came in so figured now would be a good time to get a photo in. Putter rotation is never ending so for now it's an Odyssey mxm 1w.

280298c9d0a880fd1ba8c9e9ba22c67a.jpg

6d0b9c49e32e57cf566661fcedc11d87.jpg

4a7765308df63de4dd5dd5061d7c4920.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nice. I really like that putter.

Is this a new thread? I thought you already had one! Either way, it looks great!

Is this a new thread? I thought you already had one! Either way, it looks great!

Couldn't find it on my TT subscriptions. I'll check on my desktop in the AM.

You hiding your epic under that XR16 headcover?

Nice bag!

Nice set up Alex! I'm liking the wedge party you've got going on

Looking good Alex, didn't figure you for a steelhead kind of guy.

Looking good Alex, didn't figure you for a steelhead kind of guy.

Normally I'm not but I'm having some issues with height on my iron shots so after reading some reviews I decided to go with these over apex CF to see if the tech and forgiveness could alleviate that for me. I'm hoping it does asap.

You hiding your epic under that XR16 headcover?

No epic for me yet. Although I have already preordered a SZ 3w with fuji pro.

Very nice setup! That N3J :drool:

so did you go 5-9 in steelheads?

Very nice. Interested to hear how the Steelheads work for you.

Apex CF 4i then 6-9 steelhead then 46* MD3

Nice. One thing you might want to look at is to is to see if you get a big gap from Steelhead 9 Iron (39 degrees) to that 46 degree MD3. Steelheads are so long I could see this as being a pretty big gap.

Nice. One thing you might want to look at is to is to see if you get a big gap from Steelhead 9 Iron (39 degrees) to that 46 degree MD3. Steelheads are so long I could see this as being a pretty big gap.

haha. I've already gone over that in my head like 3 times. My OCD is in overdrive because of that gap. I'm going to give it a try before making any changes as I like to keep my PW as a scoring/feel club rather than a distance club. My initial thoughts are to replace the 46* with an Apex Cf 16 pw. I'll find out soon.

Nice bag

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Beautiful looking setup

Really nice!

Steelheads are out. Apex pros are back in the bag. Epic fwy will be ordered soon to take the spot of XR16 and steelhead hybrid

Steelheads are out. Apex pros are back in the bag. Epic fwy will be ordered soon to take the spot of XR16 and steelhead hybrid

Steelhead pros on the way or have your eyes on another set?

Steelhead pros on the way or have your eyes on another set?

I'm not sure. I like the steelhead a lot, they gave me exactly what I felt the apex pros were lacking for me. I'll need to see if they offer a heavier shaft without a significant up charge. If so I'll just repurchase the steelheads, if not then maybe I wait to see what will be offered for the SH pros.

Small update
c30a88fee8823c5aa7f26ded4c6400b5.jpg

So many wedges!! Looking good alex

Back