Cleveland RTX-3 50/54/58 CB V-MG KBS 610 Wedge Stiff
TaylorMade Spider Tour Black
TaylorMade TP5x Ball

79e7bde21d6aee0f30e027649a1dd466.jpg
0db6b1516401349053d19f3cef4e5625.jpg
f5c69b5b42a3e506812a1b7be16778ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice looking kit!

Awesome setup! How do you like the Kuro Kage in the m2 hybrids? Im on the verge of ordering some M2 goodness and was looking at some of the hybrids with that exact shaft.

Awesome setup! How do you like the Kuro Kage in the m2 hybrids? Im on the verge of ordering some M2 goodness and was looking at some of the hybrids with that exact shaft.

Thanks. I love the Kuro Kage set up. Was fit into them last year, but couldn't find the silver for my hybrid so went with the black. Little higher flight than I like, visually, but lands soft which really works well for the shots I use it for.

Thanks. I love the Kuro Kage set up. Was fit into them last year, but couldn't find the silver for my hybrid so went with the black. Little higher flight than I like, visually, but lands soft which really works well for the shots I use it for.

Ah nice. That's exactly what im looking for with my hybrids. Im still rocking Jetspeeds so im looking forward to something new and the 2017 has that crown i cant take my eye off lol

Great looking bag and setup. :clapp:

Ah nice. That's exactly what im looking for with my hybrids. Im still rocking Jetspeeds so im looking forward to something new and the 2017 has that crown i cant take my eye off lol

I really like the white and carbon fiber but don't have it with my '16 M2 hybrid, but I feel I might catch it high in some deep rough someday and chip the white paint. Just a great look for the M series

I really like the white and carbon fiber but don't have it with my '16 M2 hybrid, but I feel I might catch it high in some deep rough someday and chip the white paint. Just a great look for the M series

Yeah for sure, great looking clubs!

Nice set up

Nice set up! #drool

Back