Puma Golf PWRADAPT Shoes

they have to have fixed the cleat pod right? right?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m not confident on this one.

they have to have fixed the cleat pod right? right?????

Puma CS told me the issue was fixed when they replaced my first pair. With really light use, the second pair had the same issue. CS that time told me the issue was still popping up.

I’m not confident on this one.

i want these shoes so bad. but $200 for a shoe i almost all but know will fail doesn’t seem to be the smartest thing for me to do.

i want these shoes so bad. but $200 for a shoe i almost all but know will fail doesn’t seem to be the smartest thing for me to do.

I’m right there with you. Would own if I had confidence.

I had the leathers and had the cleat issue, they felt super heavy as well compared to my adidas or skecher shoes

Look at it this way - you’re paying $200 for 2 pairs of shoes and you’ll have a badass pair of dry weather shoes

*I say two pair b/c if the pods fail you get a brand new pair!

Yup it kills me because I've enjoyed Puma shoes in the past. But I don't trust that design.

Look at it this way - you’re paying $200 for 2 pairs of shoes and you’ll have a badass pair of dry weather shoes

*I say two pair b/c if the pods fail you get a brand new pair!

I mean with that logic I might as well have kept my Galaxy Fold pre-order

Wore these in the rain today, pods are cracked however, feet stayed dry no complaints

Really like the cleat system which is a bummer the cleats suck

got these shoes about 2wk's ago, have 5 rounds on them. noticed cracking after the 3rd round. 1018 manufacture date.

Does anyone have tips on getting the replacement pairs? Phone# or web?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have tips on getting the replacement pairs? Phone# or web?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IF you ordered straight from PUMA then call there customer service. If you bought somewhere else you need to contact that seller and go thru there customer service. Puma will take care of the issue.

got these shoes about 2wk's ago, have 5 rounds on them. noticed cracking after the 3rd round. 1018 manufacture date.

Contact Puma, they will take care of replacing for you.

Contact Puma, they will take care of replacing for you.

thanks. was just hoping it'd last a bit longer. curious to know how often this will happen over the 2yr warranty period and if it's worth it!

Last edited:
I haven't noticed the cleat issues that many people have had, but just had one of the wires snap on the DISC version, hoping they're still within warranty :sad:

IF you ordered straight from PUMA then call there customer service. If you bought somewhere else you need to contact that seller and go thru there customer service. Puma will take care of the issue.

I bought my first pair off Amazon. I didn't notice the cracking issue until several months down the road (8-10?) and was told to go through PUMA which replaced the shoes without any trouble whatsoever. Same with the replacement pair when I noticed cracking a few weeks in. They replaced that pair with proadapts.

thanks. was just hoping it'd last a bit longer. curious to know how often this will happen over the 2yr warranty period and if it's worth it!

The silver lining there is that PUMA customer service is very easy to work with and the warranty period starts over with the replacement pair. It's just a bit of a pain to go through the necessary motions to get the shoes replaced.

The proadapts and pwradapts are the most comfortable golf shoes I've ever worn, so it was worth it to me.

I haven't noticed the cleat issues that many people have had, but just had one of the wires snap on the DISC version, hoping they're still within warranty :sad:

The PWRADAPT isn't 2 years old yet, but even if was, Puma takes good care of people

Have never heard of a wire snapping on any BOA system. They will replace them for you.

Just called Cobra golf about my now cracked up shoes - they just need me to send some pix of the damage as well as a pic of the tag - seems easy

bajapalm;n8883180 said:
Just called Cobra golf about my now cracked up shoes - they just need me to send some pix of the damage as well as a pic of the tag - seems easy

It is and they will replace. Great customer service on there part.

Got these about 6 months ago IMG_5692.jpgIMG_5694.jpg

Attachments

• photo36174.jpg
    photo36174.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
Got the new ones - still have the old ones - process was easy

So they have obviously not fixed the issues with the pods yet.

They look exactly the same - but has been said free shoes are cool - not sure if I can get another pair again or not

Back