Nike Golf Tour Premiere Golf Shoe Review

Big SoIL

Reaction score
Handicap
I haven’t seen anything about these on THP and I had picked up a pair a while back so I thought I’d post some thoughts, so far I love them! They are ridiculously comfortable and I think it’s a great clean looking shoe, I have the white/black colorway and I haven’t seen a color I don’t like.

The FastFit closure is simple and functional and I much prefer it to the BOA systems as it’s sleek and unobtrusive in its design. These aren’t shoes you’re going to slip on though, they have pulls on the tongue and heel for a reason. Once your heel goes in it feels almost like your foot gets sucked in, kind of Back to the Future-ish. Give the FastFit a pull and they’re nice and snug and stable all day long, I haven’t had any problem having to readjust the closure during my rounds so far since mid June. The release of the closure is just as easy as tightening them, just a small pull of the red band and they’re loose.

They’re not cheap and they’re a recent release, so no sales on them yet. But I got mine through Budget Golf using the THP discount code, which helped. So far I don’t regret spending the money on them at all, especially as a blind buy. It’s a typical Nike fit which has been a go-to shoe for me the last couple of years for the way they fit and these are no different.

Any questions, ask away. I’ll try to get some pics of mine over the weekend. For now here’s the Nike link:

https://www.nike.com/t/golf-tour-premiere-mens-golf-shoe-hHm8ZR/AO2241-100

Pic of mine just out of the box:

c38d3724f63215476b5e5d3b111368ea.jpg

There’s also some special editions floating around that are really great looking shoes too, but they want tall cash for them...

Looks like @Jman "Dad's Shoes" upgraded.

Looks like @Jman "Dad's Shoes" upgraded.

I think the comfort level of those have been brought to these along with some upgrades...for those of us who are extra lazy. LOL!

I was just looking to pick these up!
5c74b6cfad7f37546235d05e24d48150.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Oh hell yes.

Not too keen on the all black or all white models, but the white with black strap and the funky multicolor one on the website I really like. Might have to wait and find a good price on these.

Are these what Paul Casey is wearing this week? He posted something on instagram I believe that showed shoes with that sole on them.

Are these what Paul Casey is wearing this week? He posted something on instagram I believe that showed shoes with that sole on them.
They are limited pga champ edition. So good

They are limited pga champ edition. So good

Yea they look incredible. I hope you're able to snag a pair!

And these are the ones Koepka wore at the US Open.

f2190381e36e58d44d0f97d75bc597be.jpg

They’re killing it with the special editions!

the models without the black wrap look much better to me.

All of these just look sick! I want a pair!

The metallic/gold will be mine, at some point

I would literally kill for these.

It’s definitely my favorite pair too! I was told the asking price is your first born, which is why I don’t currently have a pair...LOL!

I want these...

golf-tour-premiere-mens-golf-shoe-hHm8ZR.jpg

Gimme the bling!

I have been eyeing these as well. Huge fan of the fit of these.

I have been eyeing these as well. Huge fan of the fit of these.

The fit is the reason that made me do the write up. Isn’t it fantastic?

I want these...

golf-tour-premiere-mens-golf-shoe-hHm8ZR.jpg

Gimme the bling!

I almost went with those, but I cheated out and got them through BG. Love the color of the sole!

I'd have to try then on to see if I like them but from pics just not my style

Then again I don't wear Nike, jordans, etc, but won't write it off until putting them on

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I saw these this morning too and need a pair in my life. What cool looking shoes.

Like the look of these. Kangs look stunning too

Sent from my H3123 using Tapatalk

Back