Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Puma pants

Collapse

Below Nav Bar Ad

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Puma pants

    I couldn't find a thread about Puma pants, so if I missed it, please merge them together. A new series called Jackpot just appeared online, and they look really good. Looks like it's an improvement on the Pounce series, since both lines also had shorts and a bonus pocket pants version.

    I just picked up a pair of the 2018 Stretch Pounce pants. These are so comfortable, and actually fit like I expected (as oppose to a pair of Adidas Ultimate365 pants I have). They have a slit at the bottom, so they fit around shoes nicely as well.

    Pairing these (quiet shade--aka dark gray) with my quiet shade PWRADAPT looks really awesome, they blend together perfectly.
    In my Morgan Cup Ultralight stand bag
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    F9 Driver - HZRDUS Smoke 6
    F9 3w - HZRDUS Smoke 6
    F9 5w - HZRDUS Smoke 6
    F9 ONE Length 4h - Atmos 7 OL
    F9 ONE Length 5-SW - Atmos 6 OL
    56* Black ONE Length - Recoil 95
    60* Black ONE Length - Recoil 95
    Black #7S - Mid Slim 2.0 CounterCore
    UTX Arccos grips -- Blackout edition
    Green dot Snell MTB Black

  • #2
    Great thread!

    I have a few pairs of the pounce 6 pocket pants and the comfort and fit is fantastic.

    People give me crap as a Puma “homer” but for apparel I’m comfortable with about 5 brands (including Puma) that I know the fit is great for my body type.

    I picked up a few colors or their Corduroy pants line I’ll post some pics and I’ll update my thoughts as I wear them.



    F9 Speedback Avalanche 10.5° Driver HZRDUS Smoke Black 60
    F9 Speedback Yellow 14.5° Fwy HZRDUS Red 75
    F9 Speedback Pink 18.5° Fwy HZRDUS Red 65
    F9 Speedback 4i Catalyst 80 6.0
    F9 Speedback Pink 5-GW Modus 3 Tour 105 Stiff
    King Black 52°/56°/60° Modus 3 Tour 105 Stiff

    NEAD 8802 303 Stainless; Bronze Face/Bronze Stripe Rear Flange

    Black Cobra Connect UTX
    Hybrid
    Truvis Shaka Ball

    sigpic






    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by phoffer View Post
      I couldn't find a thread about Puma pants, so if I missed it, please merge them together. A new series called Jackpot just appeared online, and they look really good. Looks like it's an improvement on the Pounce series, since both lines also had shorts and a bonus pocket pants version.

      I just picked up a pair of the 2018 Stretch Pounce pants. These are so comfortable, and actually fit like I expected (as oppose to a pair of Adidas Ultimate365 pants I have). They have a slit at the bottom, so they fit around shoes nicely as well.

      Pairing these (quiet shade--aka dark gray) with my quiet shade PWRADAPT looks really awesome, they blend together perfectly.
      Got pics?

      Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
      C130 bag & 3.5+
      M5 440 9° w/ HZRDUS Smoke 6.0 @ 45.5"
      Epic Flash SZ 3wd w/ Rogue Max 85X @ 42.5"
      M4 5wd w/ HZRDUS Black 6.0 @ 42"
      Dynacraft Genesis 4h w/ LZ 6.0
      Dynacraft Prophet MB 5-PW w/ LZ 6.0
      Titleist Vokey SM6 52F, 56F, 60L w/ Modus3 125 wedge shafts
      Stroke Lab Marxman @ 33" w/ Flatso 3.0
      Tour Velvet & Snell MTB or ChromeSoft X
      ---
      SLDR 3h w/ HZRDUS Black 85g, 6.0
      VS Proto 70X @ 44.25"
      HZRDUS Black 75g, 6.0 @ 44.5"
      AccuFLEX Evolution R @ 44.5"
      Wishon 550c 5-6 & 550m 7-PW w/ Modus3 Tour 120 stiff shafts

      Comment


      • #4
        OITW those things look awesome.
        In my Team Hackers Vessel/Cobra Arnold Palmer Stand Bag

        KING F9 Speedback 9* Driver
        KING F9 Speedback 13.5* Tour Fairway
        Z U85 18* Utility Iron
        KING F9 Speedback 4/5 Irons
        KING Forged TEC Black 6-G Irons
        RTX4 Black 50/54/58 Wedges
        Super Rat

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Canadan View Post
          OITW those things look awesome.
          I may or may not have picked up every color

          Wearing them to work today, comfort and feel is fantastic.

          Stretch waist band and cotton poly combo put these high on my favorite cords/pants of all time
          F9 Speedback Avalanche 10.5° Driver HZRDUS Smoke Black 60
          F9 Speedback Yellow 14.5° Fwy HZRDUS Red 75
          F9 Speedback Pink 18.5° Fwy HZRDUS Red 65
          F9 Speedback 4i Catalyst 80 6.0
          F9 Speedback Pink 5-GW Modus 3 Tour 105 Stiff
          King Black 52°/56°/60° Modus 3 Tour 105 Stiff

          NEAD 8802 303 Stainless; Bronze Face/Bronze Stripe Rear Flange

          Black Cobra Connect UTX
          Hybrid
          Truvis Shaka Ball

          sigpic






          Comment


          • #6
            Good time to remind everyone their 40% off sale is ending soon if you want to try some of these.

            Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
            Cobra F9 PX Evenflow White 65 6.0
            Cobra F7 Oban Isawa Red 75-04
            Cobra F9 3H-4H OL Hybrid ATMOS 75S
            Cobra Forged Tec Black OL 5-GW KBS $-Taper
            Cobra King Pur 54V, 58V DG S200
            Bettinardi Queen B 8
            Srixon Z Star

            Comment


            • #7
              I wore mine last night (ironically, out to TopGolf) because they are more comfortable than jeans...I might never wear jeans again. The stretch Pounce are seriously awesome.
              In my Morgan Cup Ultralight stand bag
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              F9 Driver - HZRDUS Smoke 6
              F9 3w - HZRDUS Smoke 6
              F9 5w - HZRDUS Smoke 6
              F9 ONE Length 4h - Atmos 7 OL
              F9 ONE Length 5-SW - Atmos 6 OL
              56* Black ONE Length - Recoil 95
              60* Black ONE Length - Recoil 95
              Black #7S - Mid Slim 2.0 CounterCore
              UTX Arccos grips -- Blackout edition
              Green dot Snell MTB Black

              Comment


              • #8
                I'm at the point where I'm wearing golf clothes to work once or twice a week, will have to look at these

                Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                Driver- G400 Max with Xstiff KK
                4 wood- Callaway Rogue w/ Hzrdus Yellow
                Irons- 4-P Callaway Apex pro 16
                Wedges- SM7 + MD4
                Putter- Odyssey 2CSM

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ohnolan View Post
                  Good time to remind everyone their 40% off sale is ending soon if you want to try some of these.

                  Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
                  I don't think this works on the corduroy
                  pants

                  Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                  M6 with Matrix Maru green
                  Rogue 3 wood with evenflow
                  HB 3H with kbs tour 90 steel shaft
                  Z585\Z785 combo $taper shafts
                  EVNROLL ER 1.2 murdered out or huntington soft 11CS murdered out
                  Odyssey Stability 1W
                  d2+feel winter golf
                  2019 zstar xv and zstar i love both

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by OGputtnfool View Post
                    Got pics?

                    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
                    Sorry I missed this before, here you go. They are a little lighter than the picture, but not a lot. It's a nice dark gray.

                    In my Morgan Cup Ultralight stand bag
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    F9 Driver - HZRDUS Smoke 6
                    F9 3w - HZRDUS Smoke 6
                    F9 5w - HZRDUS Smoke 6
                    F9 ONE Length 4h - Atmos 7 OL
                    F9 ONE Length 5-SW - Atmos 6 OL
                    56* Black ONE Length - Recoil 95
                    60* Black ONE Length - Recoil 95
                    Black #7S - Mid Slim 2.0 CounterCore
                    UTX Arccos grips -- Blackout edition
                    Green dot Snell MTB Black

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Bump for MCers
                      In my Morgan Cup Ultralight stand bag
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      F9 Driver - HZRDUS Smoke 6
                      F9 3w - HZRDUS Smoke 6
                      F9 5w - HZRDUS Smoke 6
                      F9 ONE Length 4h - Atmos 7 OL
                      F9 ONE Length 5-SW - Atmos 6 OL
                      56* Black ONE Length - Recoil 95
                      60* Black ONE Length - Recoil 95
                      Black #7S - Mid Slim 2.0 CounterCore
                      UTX Arccos grips -- Blackout edition
                      Green dot Snell MTB Black

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by OITW View Post
                        Great thread!

                        I have a few pairs of the pounce 6 pocket pants and the comfort and fit is fantastic.

                        People give me crap as a Puma “homer” but for apparel I’m comfortable with about 5 brands (including Puma) that I know the fit is great for my body type.

                        I picked up a few colors or their Corduroy pants line I’ll post some pics and I’ll update my thoughts as I wear them.
                        I wore the gray pair of these yesterday and like them a lot.
                        In my 2018 #TheGrandaddy THP Event Bag

                        Driver:
                        Epic Flash w/ Helium Shaft 45"
                        Driver 2: XXIO Prime w/
                        Custom THP HZRDUS Shaft 43.5"
                        Fairway Wood:
                        5 Wood
                        Hybrids: Launcher HB
                        Irons: Apex 19 w/ Recoil Proto 95
                        Wedges:
                        CBX 50* and RTX-4 56* & 60* PM Grind 19
                        Putter: EXO Stroke Lab Marxman
                        Balls:
                        Chrome Soft X

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I've been eyeballing the heather pants from 2018 quite a bit. They have a blue and a gray that is awesome.
                          In my Team Hackers Vessel/Cobra Arnold Palmer Stand Bag

                          KING F9 Speedback 9* Driver
                          KING F9 Speedback 13.5* Tour Fairway
                          Z U85 18* Utility Iron
                          KING F9 Speedback 4/5 Irons
                          KING Forged TEC Black 6-G Irons
                          RTX4 Black 50/54/58 Wedges
                          Super Rat

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            We don't get much opportunity for pants weather here but I have two pairs of golf pants and they're perfect. One is light grey and pretty light, very breathable. The other is a little heavier in black, pretty much to keep you warm on a chilly day, I got to wear them last week and they're great.
                            In my Alpha Convoy 514 RTC Bag
                            Rogue 9.5*
                            Rogue 2H 17* 3H 19* 4H 21*
                            Apex CF19 (5-AW)

                            MD4 54* & 58* S-Grind
                            Z-Star ProV1
                            Atlanta H4

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by JB View Post
                              I wore the gray pair of these yesterday and like them a lot.
                              My go to for work slacks - will be featured at the MC

                              Originally posted by Canadan View Post
                              I've been eyeballing the heather pants from 2018 quite a bit. They have a blue and a gray that is awesome.
                              I have those, plenty of stretch and fit great, except I got fat so they’re a little tight
                              F9 Speedback Avalanche 10.5° Driver HZRDUS Smoke Black 60
                              F9 Speedback Yellow 14.5° Fwy HZRDUS Red 75
                              F9 Speedback Pink 18.5° Fwy HZRDUS Red 65
                              F9 Speedback 4i Catalyst 80 6.0
                              F9 Speedback Pink 5-GW Modus 3 Tour 105 Stiff
                              King Black 52°/56°/60° Modus 3 Tour 105 Stiff

                              NEAD 8802 303 Stainless; Bronze Face/Bronze Stripe Rear Flange

                              Black Cobra Connect UTX
                              Hybrid
                              Truvis Shaka Ball

                              sigpic






                              Comment

                              Above Footer Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X