PUMA Ignite NXT Golf Shoes

I’m really curious about the waterproofing. If it’s good, let me know so I can order some. Many. All?

I’m really curious about the waterproofing. If it’s good, let me know so I can order some. Many. All?

Ohio in February and March? You better believe we'll know quickly haha

...then again, I am not sure I want to destroy a beautiful new pair of shoes in the mud.

I took advantage of Amazon Prime Wardrobe & ordered the grey NXT disc version & the black/white Pro version. Unfortunately I couldn't add the regular lace or the Solelace version to the Prime Wardrobe cart (at least in my size).

I love the disc version. Super, super comfy. And this style of disc seems a little easier to use than the Boa style I've had in other shoes. I will definitely be grabbing a pair of these at some point.

The Pros actually hurt my feet - whatever the upper material is, it dug into the tops of my feet when the show flexed. So - not a fan of the Pros.

Still hoping to try the Solelace style - it makes sense. I'm curious to see if the fit is noticeably different.

I have had zero issue and it has been wet in GA all winter.

Just played my second round in these and I've decided to sell the all my other shoes! These are so comfortable, no slipping, I'll be adding another pair before too long.

Just played my second round in these and I've decided to sell the all my other shoes! These are so comfortable, no slipping, I'll be adding another pair before too long.

Wow what high praise!!

Tell me more.

Big question, how did they hold up to moisture?

Big question, how did they hold up to moisture?
This round I didn't have to deal with much moisture, but my round last week was very wet and no problems. A couple of holes I was standing in some wet fairways, water would pool up around the shoes but no leaks. They really are some of the most comfortable shoes I've worn, not just golf shoes but any shoes I've owned.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

This round I didn't have to deal with much moisture, but my round last week was very wet and no problems. A couple of holes I was standing in some wet fairways, water would pool up around the shoes but no leaks. They really are some of the most comfortable shoes I've worn, not just golf shoes but any shoes I've owned.

It's crazy, right? I've put some other shoes on after wearing even last years versions and it's surprising how comfy they are in comparison.

It's crazy, right? I've put some other shoes on after wearing even last years versions and it's surprising how comfy they are in comparison.
It really is, it's almost like I'm wearing and old pair of bedroom shoes, I might even wear them out dancing, I feel like I could really move in these!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I’m sold. I’ll buy a pair...or two and report back.

Played 18 in the NXT yesterday, in some soggy fairways. As wet as this course was in places, I was pleasantly surprised to have no problems with traction yesterday. This was just the second time out ever with spikeless for me, but it's hard to imagine going to back to spiked shoes, so long as durability is not a problem.

Played 18 in the NXT yesterday, in some soggy fairways. As wet as this course was in places, I was pleasantly surprised to have no problems with traction yesterday. This was just the second time out ever with spikeless for me, but it's hard to imagine going to back to spiked shoes, so long as durability is not a problem.

Great to hear about the traction how was water proofing

01c3ba475032cb86aaf7fed37583f5d2.jpg

Wore these to work today. Comfy.

Back