PUMA Ignite NXT Golf Shoes

To the bolded that’s a great way to describe it. Even loosening up the laces, it’s still a snug fit.

Waterproofing will be the true test, and hopefully I can test these out soon.

You and Canadan worded this so much better than I did, but the same experience applies. Does stay snug to the midfoot.

Hmmm, I’m still admittedly indifferent and hesitant on the SoleLace.

You and Canadan worded this so much better than I did, but the same experience applies. Does stay snug to the midfoot.

Yep I like it because it’s not too tight. It’s like the disc but with laces.

It’s definitely not for everyone. I would say those pondering should try them on first to make sure it’s a fit they like.

I have a pair of these coming. I like the looks and reviews on THP.

Because I would still have to screw around with laces. Disc would allow quicker on/off (I would think).

Because I would still have to screw around with laces. Disc would allow quicker on/off (I would think).

100% without question disc is the easier method, but the tightness around the middle of the foot is a lot more isolated to the top half.

Wore the discs today and, although I like the pros as well, I have to say that I wish I’d just gotten another color of the disc. The fit is just spot on and the way that the shoe is constructed, you don’t see any creases. The stability and grip is outstanding.

I’ve always been an Ecco guy with Puma coming in a close second, but I think these may been the favorite shoe I’ve worn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wore the discs today and, although I like the pros as well, I have to say that I wish I’d just gotten another color of the disc. The fit is just spot on and the way that the shoe is constructed, you don’t see any creases. The stability and grip is outstanding.

I’ve always been an Ecco guy with Puma coming in a close second, but I think these may been the favorite shoe I’ve worn.

They are stupid easy, aren't they?

I feel like the laced profile is the widest of the bunch even when tied.

Finally got to try these on at PGASS-- not gonna work for me. Too narrow in the mid foot, and just not tall enough to make up for it. My feet are tall (thick vertically) and ever so slightly wide in the arch. For reference, I take the insole out of most running shoes and they fit perfectly. For golf shoes, I absolutely love the fit of the PWRADAPT, so that's my baseline for golf shoes. Getting a pair of NXT that felt comfortable on my feet resulted in having an entire inch of room past my big toe.

They're really cool looking, but my weird feet just didn't get along with them. So I will be acquiring more ADAPTs

Ignite NXT? Sounds like they ripped off and combined Nike and Titleist product names.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

which colorway did you go with?!

Peacoat / Puma Team Gold / Puma White

I am hoping these will be good for walking 9 with. I like what I am hearing about them.

Got the solelace in today, popped them on and the fit in the mid foot is so damn solid. My heel is a touch loose walking the dog tonight, I think I can remedy that with a little tightening of the laces.

I love the look and the tread pattern is pretty sweet.

See, the SoleLace still intrigues, confuses, and befuddles me a bit. I know the reasoning, I’ve read the design tech, but it’s still different enough it makes me go hmmmmmmm

See, the SoleLace still intrigues, confuses, and befuddles me a bit. I know the reasoning, I’ve read the design tech, but it’s still different enough it makes me go hmmmmmmm

I say go all in.

You need every colorway.

These shoes look sooooo good.

c16e0679a12c8926b15544e97011dd4e.jpg

Me and the wife got in a huge debate over these shoes. She thinks they are glorified turf shoes like baseball and soft ball players wear. I told her they are not they are designed golf shoes. Anyone wanna weigh in on this debate

Sent from my SM-J737VPP using Tapatalk

Me and the wife got in a huge debate over these shoes. She thinks they are glorified turf shoes like baseball and soft ball players wear. I told her they are not they are designed golf shoes. Anyone wanna weigh in on this debate

Umm.... no... no need for me to lose your debate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tons of thoughts in the thread already but I don’t know if that idea could be further from the truth.

These shoes are insanely comfy and have never caused me concern with control in the swing.

Back