PUMA Ignite NXT Golf Shoes

Black and Orange please......

Black and Orange please......

oh that would be sick....

Not quite 'black and orange', but a custom Fowler/Short Par 4 exclusive:

RF_Shoes_1024x1024.png

https://www.shortpar4.com/collections/rftour/products/puma-ignite-nxt-pro

Still loving these shoes! I like that I'm able to wear them to the course, play, and don't have to worry about changing shoes when heading home. I'm going to have to get another pair, I['m starting to wear them out and around the house, they are so damn comfortable.

Just got the solelace last night and have been wearing them around the house. Anyone find their feet get a little warm after a while?

Still loving these shoes! I like that I'm able to wear them to the course, play, and don't have to worry about changing shoes when heading home. I'm going to have to get another pair, I['m starting to wear them out and around the house, they are so damn comfortable.

These will definitely be my work shoes - Then I can head straight to the course!

These just came in and look amazing. I normally have difficulty finding shoes with a big enough toe box but ordered these in wide and they feel good. If I need to wear thicker socks I can always remove the insoles for extra room but I doubt I'll need to.
65ee2ed2289df0007fa44a83b37c1ad3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1Y3zaS2h.jpg
[/IMG]
wmzCSYeh.jpg
[/IMG]

I've worn these to work the past 2 days, and to a sim session for an hour. Super comfy.

I absolutely love the disc function - so much better than BOA IMHO. These things slip on & off like slippers. quick turn to the left & the shoe pops right off without pulling of loosening anything. On the other hand, once I tighten them they have not come loose at all. I will say that the top part of the lacing system seems to get tighter than the wires nearer the toe end, but it's not a big deal, just a preference for me.

I also think I had them too tight the first day and they did get a little warm, but the next day I wore them a smidge looser with no problems.

One last thing: I tried a pair via Amazon Prime Wardrobe in 11.5 and that pair felt a little bit smaller lengthwise than this pair. I feel like I'm right in between sizes here - normally 11.5 but might be able to go 11. Actually the best fit I know would be 11 on the left & 11.5 on the right lol! Aint gonna happen unless they start selling individual shoes.

Finally took mine on the course yesterday, I’d been keeping them as daily wearers instead.

Traction was really good, like, surprisingly good given the conditions. Wasn’t raining so nonadditjonal feedback from me right now on the waterproofing.

Wore mine on the course for the first time last weekend. 5 rounds in 3 days, and my feet still feel great. I wasn't walking the course but still did a fair amount of walking in them, and had them on for like 12 hrs a day. Super comfortable with definitely more stability than the last few versions. Great shoes.

I want a pair of these, but looks like I might not be going spikeless this year lol

Played 18 in very wet and some rain conditions. Waterproofing was solid all the way through except when I stepped in a puddle that went down about 10 inches and water came over the top. Can't fault the shoes for that.

These are now my favorite shoes, super comfortable.

Haven't golfed in them yet but wearing them at work all day (and that means 6+ hours of walking/standing) they are super comfy.

Back