PUMA Ignite NXT Golf Shoes

Snagged these yesterday with a FaceTime coaching from Canadan himself lol
49610af0eeb16320cdc3fbc10d90873d.jpg
543450cdf9885e581a8236ab14ddb3eb.jpg
d469a9900141184a1f5dd65d9904ecfc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got to wear these for 36 holes on Friday in Vegas. Had literally just bought them a couple days prior. sSOOOOOOOOOO comfortable. Zero fatigue even after 36 holes. Zero blisters and for brand new shoes that hadn’t been broken in at all....I think it really speaks to the craftsmanship here. Moved them straight to the top of my spikeless shoes with zero hesitation

Last edited:
Got to wear these for 36 holes on Friday in Vegas. Had literally just bought them a couple days prior. sSOOOOOOOOOO comfortable. Zero fatigue even after 35 holes. Zero blisters and for brand new shoes that hadn’t been broken in at all....I think it really speaks to the craftsmanship here. Moved them straight to the top of my spikeless shoes with zero hesitation

Im with you here. They are the most comfortable shoes I have and their colorways really match so many options.

Im with you here. They are the most comfortable shoes I have and their colorways really match so many options.

There was no way I was living without the blue and now that I know how freaking comfy and durable they are.......yes I’ll be getting at least on more pair. Never have I worn a shoe for that long and never breaking them in for a bit without some serious regret and blisters after only 18 holes. They were snug but in a good way. Really breathable. Really supported my arches unlike any golf shoe I’ve owned. Didn’t come untied. Most importantly my feet felt like I was a professional foot model because they looked so damn sexy....lol

Last edited:
There was no way I was living without the blue and now that I know how freaking comfy and durable they are.......yes I’ll be getting at least on more pair. Never have I worn a shoe for that long and never breaking them in for a bit without some serious regret and blisters after only 18 holes. They were snug but in a good way. Really breathable. Really supported my arches unlike any golf shoe I’ve owned. Didn’t come untied. Most importantly my feet felt like I was a professional foot model because they looked so damn sexy....lol

Glad to hear the comfort & fit confirmed (again). I love the blue look. I might eventually have to get the non-disc version too!

You guys are killing me! I don't need another pair of shoes but am seriously pondering either a pair of the black or blue. I'm just not sure whether to go DISC or SoleLace.

You guys are killing me! I don't need another pair of shoes but am seriously pondering either a pair of the black or blue. I'm just not sure whether to go DISC or SoleLace.

One of each.

Two rounds this weekend, and the only thing not hurting at all afterwards were my feet. These shoes are outstanding.

I will have some blue ones at some point, or maybe the brown Play Loose ones.

Are these shoes cool in the heat? I play 99% of my golf in the hot, dry desert so I’m looking for cool and breathable. Thanks!

Looks like my shoes should be here Monday Or Tuesday next week

Snagged these yesterday with a FaceTime coaching from Canadan himself lol
49610af0eeb16320cdc3fbc10d90873d.jpg
543450cdf9885e581a8236ab14ddb3eb.jpg
d469a9900141184a1f5dd65d9904ecfc.jpg

Have this same pair, the replacements for my defective pwradapt's. Wore them for the first time last night at the range and they were great. No traction issues. Incredibly comfortable. Awesome shoes.

Are these shoes cool in the heat? I play 99% of my golf in the hot, dry desert so I’m looking for cool and breathable. Thanks!

They seemed ok for me last August/September here in Tucson. Not sure they're cool, but they're at least at the point of being "the least of my problems" in the heat.

They’re awesome in the heat imo. Breathable, particularly out towards the toe. It’s the reason they’ve been my go to recently

They’re awesome in the heat imo. Breathable, particularly out towards the toe. It’s the reason they’ve been my go to recently

Still waterproof?

Still waterproof?

Honestly haven’t gotten them out in moisture recently. Has been dry to the point of possible water rationing here this year. Plus, not as much golf as I’d like due to work.

Honestly haven’t gotten them out in moisture recently. Has been dry to the point of possible water rationing here this year. Plus, not as much golf as I’d like due to work.

Gotcha, damn that’s not good - ugh work.

Picked up another pair last night to go with the black ones. This is my shoe for 2019.
a99c034d4e40f7c1fbab046131950703.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Anyone have any feedback on the Pro versions?

Anyone have any feedback on the Pro versions?

Pretty sure I saw Furyk wearing them at the Players. I have the previous version and they switch the stretch panels to the same material as the side support straps.

Dang son!! Looking good!

All.The.Shoes.

Really excited about the SoleLace actually - I know reviews have been mixed here but definitely curious about support.

The detail in the sole is fantastic.

Shows look 1000x better in hand and feel great too

I may or may not bring a pair for the weekend

Received my black and grey discs yesterday. Man these shoes are soooooooo sexxxxy

Still waterproof?
I can attest to them being waterproof. After 10 rounds walking in sloppy fairways. I get home and run water over them to clean them up.
And they look like they are brand new.
cf748a5e7ac75935c21b2239a71bc224.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Back