PUMA Ignite NXT Golf Shoes

Did the chat with Roj on the website - needed to be signed up for Rickie's box before April 1st to get these in hand.

They might be available on the shop portion of the website but too early to tell. I really need these.

Really need to try these on - waiting for the weather to warm/dry up

Asking for a friend, do the DISC shoes help you make more Berties?

Thanks for checking dude - if you see them please hit me know and I will do the same. These are incredible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't used these as much as others, so want to ask what the sole durability is like. IMO it's already a huge upgrade over the prior spikeless soles, and haven't noticed any real wear. Wondering if others are seeing the same.

I've worn mine about 2 weeks straight over my ECCO's and they felt great. At first out of they box they were slightly tight to put on, but after a few days it was easy. No issues at all with comfort even out of the box. I got the lace-up but now I wish I had purchased the disc, just as a change of pace. I'm kind of hard on shoes but these haven't shown the slightest bit of weakness anywhere. Great purchase.

Might have an issue with the sole lace.... while trying to tighten them up sole ripped through the lower rubber portion. I just emailed puma CS. hoping it is a quick exchange. I would go disc if possible, but not sure if that is an option.

What colors are these 10.5's you speak of?

I usually wear an 11 and find the 11 to be very comfy but the longer than normal bothered my head more than my feet I guess when I tried them on. Also, I struggled a lot more to put anything smaller than an 11 on my foot. LOL

Didn’t see this. Sorry buddy.

cbaa6820127232691b8e3b33794b6e6f.jpg

e96217e14ce53401948c708c939b8902.jpg

I've worn mine about 2 weeks straight over my ECCO's and they felt great. At first out of they box they were slightly tight to put on, but after a few days it was easy. No issues at all with comfort even out of the box. I got the lace-up but now I wish I had purchased the disc, just as a change of pace. I'm kind of hard on shoes but these haven't shown the slightest bit of weakness anywhere. Great purchase.

the easy answer is to add another to the collection!

Didn’t see this. Sorry buddy.

cbaa6820127232691b8e3b33794b6e6f.jpg

e96217e14ce53401948c708c939b8902.jpg

No worries, man. If they were black, I'd make you an offer. Thanks for the response though!

The. Most. Comfortable. Golf. Shoe. Period.

I wore these outdoors for the first time today. I've never worn a golf shoe that fits like this. So soft. So stable. Best of both worlds.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This isn’t your dad’s Buick! Check them out, pretty sure you won’t be disappointed.

Bought these shoes yesterday without realizing that I said I was skeptical of them. They were comfy in the store. I hope they really are waterproof as advertised. With the rain we have in the ‘Burgh I don’t want to play with wet socks again.

Bought these shoes yesterday without realizing that I said I was skeptical of them. They were comfy in the store. I hope they really are waterproof as advertised. With the rain we have in the ‘Burgh I don’t want to play with wet socks again.

I am very eager to hear how they work for you. I love them for a lot of reasons, but despite what the website says I have zero expectations for that kind of material being waterproof.

I am very eager to hear how they work for you. I love them for a lot of reasons, but despite what the website says I have zero expectations for that kind of material being waterproof.

That’s why I bought the pros

That’s why I bought the pros

I used that logic last year and they failed first round... and the insoles smelled like 20 year old hockey equipment after drying lolol. Shrug.

I'm at the point where they will need to prove it to me to make me believe it, but it's not stopping me from having them in the rotation for fair weather play. They meet every other need.

My expectations are low seeing as they feel like the same material as my Nike Roshe. I played in the snow/rain two weeks ago and one walk up a long fairway and my socks were done.

It supposed to rain for the all of next week here, but I’m off work and plan on playing a couple of times. I’ll report back!!

I just really need the white / blue / pink color way to be available.

PUMA Ignite NXT Golf Shoes

My expectations are low seeing as they feel like the same material as my Nike Roshe. I played in the snow/rain two weeks ago and one walk up a long fairway and my socks were done.

It supposed to rain for the all of next week here, but I’m off work and plan on playing a couple of times. I’ll report back!!

The alternative is.... Wear plastic bags over your socks...

Or, move to NorCal and not fight the weather

My experience so far this year is if dew on grass you are fine but if walking in water/standing water then socks will get wet. They are very comfortable but will only be for fair weather shoes.

Played about a 6 rounds with them and they are comfy as well as supportive. Just had an issue with one of those loops on the back of the shoe to help you slide you foot into it, just tore and looking at the other side, it's on it's last leg also, no pun intended. I'll take them to a shoe shop and see if I can get them sewn on.

Played about a 6 rounds with them and they are comfy as well as supportive. Just had an issue with one of those loops on the back of the shoe to help you slide you foot into it, just tore and looking at the other side, it's on it's last leg also, no pun intended. I'll take them to a shoe shop and see if I can get them sewn on.

Have you imagine that is under warranty.

Have you imagine that is under warranty.

You know, never even considered that because there's nothing wrong with the shoe itself. I'll get a hold of them tomorrow morning and see what they say.

Called Cobra Golf, spoke with Sam, told him my issue, he wanted a picture of the issue, along with what I want to replace it with in the NXT series. I chose the disc as a change of pace. This is first class warranty service!!

Thanks JIM for suggesting warranty.

Called Cobra Golf, spoke with Sam, told him my issue, he wanted a picture of the issue, along with what I want to replace it with in the NXT series. I chose the disc as a change of pace. This is first class warranty service!!

Thanks JIM for suggesting warranty.

I need to call, I emailed in my issue and they said regular turn around is 48 hours... it has been at least 4-5 days.

I need to call, I emailed in my issue and they said regular turn around is 48 hours... it has been at least 4-5 days.

Yeah I was going to just e-mail them but then decided to call. It won't hurt to call if anything to ease your mind.

Yeah I was going to just e-mail them but then decided to call. It won't hurt to call if anything to ease your mind.

Called and after about 3 minutes on hold talked to a nice guy named Nick, he pulled up the file, said sorry for the delay, will get a replacement pair out today. Said they have been busy the last couple weeks, curious with what.

I also picked up a pair of disc (I have a trip to PHX for golf and all my other pairs would be too hot, or at least that is my rationale) and man... I like them even better. Got a couple compliments on them (which I never get)... Solelace is good, disc is great for me.

Back