PUMA Ignite NXT Golf Shoes

I remember wearing metal spikes and how bad my feet ached after a round.

These are the polar opposite. Outstanding comfort, outstanding look.

Called Cobra Golf, spoke with Sam, told him my issue, he wanted a picture of the issue, along with what I want to replace it with in the NXT series. I chose the disc as a change of pace. This is first class warranty service!!

Thanks JIM for suggesting warranty.

Just bought these shoes the other day, did you register them or have to show the shoes were purchased recently? Just curious so I know what to do in case I have a similar issue.

Glad you were able to get the shoes replaced!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just bought these shoes the other day, did you register them or have to show the shoes were purchased recently? Just curious so I know what to do in case I have a similar issue.

Glad you were able to get the shoes replaced!

I got them as a gift so I didn't register them. I just called customer service and told him about my issue, sent in some pictures, and done. Fantastic customer service. Thought it was going to be a battle, but the exact opposite!

Wore the shoes twice this week. Walked 9 and then 18 the following day. I was tired but my feet felt great. These were more comfortable than my Nike shoes. As far as the “waterproof” goes, they haven’t been tested per se, but will report back on a day that I inevitably get caught in the rain and at the farthest point from the clubhouse!!

Just ordered the Disc version. Hope they are as comfortable as the PWRADAPT where.

Just ordered the Disc version. Hope they are as comfortable as the PWRADAPT where.
Stupid comfortable. My go to shoe right now off the course and for hitting balls in the garage/range

I have a disc version sitting in my cart at budgetgolf...I really shouldn't.

My pair just arrived, disc version. Tried them on and feel great, will try them out tomorrow on course and see how they do. It will still be wet for sure so they will get broke in right.

The Peacoat are in route. I now have three pair to last me a while

My pair just arrived, disc version. Tried them on and feel great, will try them out tomorrow on course and see how they do. It will still be wet for sure so they will get broke in right.

Looking forward to your thoughts

Don’t have DISC but do have regular and SoleLace and enjoy both of those

d0a46aabd9117d6fd6aab4f31297878b.jpg

I like this look.

This will take about 30 seconds.

Uhmm they already are broken in.

#comfyshoe

I wore my Nike Roshe G shoes this past week when I played and I felt like I didn’t have good traction and to make matters worse my feet hurt after the round. I think the Nike shoes will have a permanent place on the shelf; the Puma pair will be worn all the time. Now I have to purchase them in different colors!!

Looking forward to your thoughts

Don’t have DISC but do have regular and SoleLace and enjoy both of those
Like one more than the other?

These are easily the most comfortable golf shoe I’ve worn to date. And the grip is good (not amazing but good) when it’s dry or completely wet. The only time I’ve wished for more grip is when it’s just lightly raining or dew on the ground. I find myself slipping when the ground is dry but the grass is wet, if that makes sense.

So I got to try these out on Friday for the initial round. Course was wet, and the rough was just soaking. I had no issues with water soaking thru, dry socks when I finished the round. I did manage to step in a small hole I didn't see and water got up to about the disc (from to to disc) and nothing seeped thru the toe portion of the shoe. Was quite happy with that. I spent plenty of time in the round this weekend and not issues.
Comfort with these are just as good as the PWRADAPT where to me.
Traction was NOT an issue on the wet course. I never felt myself slip at all on the course. Getting into the cart was a different story.
Value to me is quite good, I don't think these are priced to high at all.
Overall I like them for the first time out with them. Need to get a couple rounds in walking with them instead of the cart.

The only thing I did notice, on my left shoe, my ankle bone seemed to be rubbing just a bit but wasn't a concern and didn't leave a blister on my ankle.

While these wont get the traction test, they will sure get the walkability test this week.

They will be on my feet everyday at Disneyworld and I'm pretty sure they will be 20,000+ step days each day.

These just came in and look amazing. I normally have difficulty finding shoes with a big enough toe box but ordered these in wide and they feel good. If I need to wear thicker socks I can always remove the insoles for extra room but I doubt I'll need to.
65ee2ed2289df0007fa44a83b37c1ad3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I never did a followup but after 2 rounds these were not going to work for me. I have messed up feet so I wear toe spacers and need a very wide toe box to accommodate that. Even with the insole removed I there was too much pressure on my big toes and my feet are aching after 18 holes. I gave them to my friend who says they are the most comfortable golf shoes he's ever owned. A half size larger might be the ticket for me so I'm going to go try some and will report back.

I never did a followup but after 2 rounds these were not going to work for me. I have messed up feet so I wear toe spacers and need a very wide toe box to accommodate that. Even with the insole removed I there was too much pressure on my big toes and my feet are aching after 18 holes. I gave them to my friend who says they are the most comfortable golf shoes he's ever owned. A half size larger might be the ticket for me so I'm going to go try some and will report back.

That's too bad. They are pretty comfortable. I've got some messed up feet myself which is why these are a miracle for me. Different issues, but I can really relate to the issue of having to find the perfect pair of shoes.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I got to test out the waterproofing today. Was quite happy with the results. Right at an inch of rain last night and the shoes held up well, socks where nice and dry when I finished. Really like the disc version as I can set them when I get out of car and then by the time I get to first tee just adjust and don't have to touch them again the rest of the round.

I have 3 pairs, 1 BOA and 2 lace. Absolutely love them for comfort and style but with our monsoon rain this year, they have been dismal in wet/soaking conditions. Admittedly I haven’t had any of my shoes survive 18 holes walking as you can in no way avoid constantly walking in water. I’ll give them a full review once the course dries up and we get normal rain conditions. Just not a fair fight when ground is saturated.

I'm new to the spikeless shoe craze. I've had two occasions this year where my right foot slipped out from under me in transition causing a very large pelt to be taken out of the tee box both times. Admittedly, like the rest of the continent, it's been crazy saturated here. If there were anything on the line, I think I'd wear my old spikes if the conditions were wet.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wore these twice this weekend and yet again.....no sore feet. No sore toes. No stinky socks. Nothing but really great fitting shoes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back