PUMA Ignite NXT Golf Shoes

9CB1398B-C633-4CE1-91E7-9F1FDEE919D6.jpeg9CB1398B-C633-4CE1-91E7-9F1FDEE919D6.jpeg

CPG is killing it with their U.S. Open Gear, gonna have to find a way to snag some of it without the CFO killing me. For @jdtox , I did find a similar style that would wear quite well in your neck of the woods right now.

Where does one find the THP discount codes mentioned in this thread?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Where does one find the THP discount codes mentioned in this thread?

If you look at the web view of the sight you will see the discount code "hackers15" for budget golf in several of the banner ads

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thanks! If this forum is going to keep costing me money, it is nice that it will also help me save some.

Thanks! If this forum is going to keep costing me money, it is nice that it will also help me save some.

We aim to please. Although the Albatross Club is not free but gives back way more then it costs.

I've been wearing these shoes all season, and comfort-wise they are fantastic. But I think the waterproofing layer maybe starting to degrade? If I touch the toe part, and when I walk, the shoes sound like crinkly plastic, almost like a diaper, if that makes sense. Anyone else experiencing this? I can also feel a hole forming at the very tip of the toe part on the inside of the shoe.

We aim to please. Although the Albatross Club is not free but gives back way more then it costs.

WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY more.

I've been wearing these shoes all season, and comfort-wise they are fantastic. But I think the waterproofing layer maybe starting to degrade? If I touch the toe part, and when I walk, the shoes sound like crinkly plastic, almost like a diaper, if that makes sense. Anyone else experiencing this? I can also feel a hole forming at the very tip of the toe part on the inside of the shoe.

Mine are holding up fine. Nothing like what you describe

Haven't had any issues yet. I have been playing some WET courses this year and no issues so far.

Pics?????

Pics?????

By all outward appearances the shoes are fine. I took a video of the sound they are making, compared to my PWRADAPT, as I assume the waterproofing is similar? I am 99% sure they weren't making this sound when I first got them, but maybe I am wrong and all of yours sound the same way.

And, I just tested them out under the sink and water definitely gets through.

Make sure sound is on:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/h9wWRBzHveaCEzR59

I played in sporadic outer bands of TS Barry this evening. My socks were as dry at the end as they were when I put them on at the house.

I slipped more today in some new ignite nxt discs than I have in any shoe all year. It was a little damp this morning but still disappointing.

The lace versions in peacoat and black in limited sizes (9-12 medium; 10-11.5 wide in black only) are part of Buy One, Get One Free at Rock Bottom today.

Two pairs for under $100.

Duffer Waldorf;n8899102 said:
The lace versions in peacoat and black in limited sizes (9-12 medium; 10-11.5 wide in black only) are part of Buy One, Get One Free at Rock Bottom today.

Two pairs for under $100.

I picked up a pair of black disc from Budget that came in last week. Replacing my gray ones that are beat to hell.

mancest;n8899105 said:
I picked up a pair of black disc from Budget that came in last week. Replacing my gray ones that are beat to hell.

How many rounds did you figure the old ones lasted? (Or how long?)

I bought a pair of these online a week ago after trying these on in store. Really liked the look and comfort seemed good. I had to order wide and was a little disappointed when they were delivered and I tried them on. The wides were not even close to being wide enough. I had to return them. The hunt for a shoe continues. I could maybe go up a size and make it work but gonna look elsewhere right now. Any one else with wide feet wearing these?

Grins;n8899422 said:
How many rounds did you figure the old ones lasted? (Or how long?)

Hmm.... 30+ rounds and probably double that in range sessions. 90% of those were walking. They are still usable just dirty as all get out and my feet are feeling some aches.

mancest;n8901421 said:
Hmm.... 30+ rounds and probably double that in range sessions. 90% of those were walking. They are still usable just dirty as all get out and my feet are feeling some aches.

I've been wearing mine as work shoes more than I golf in them & they still feel great. I'm playing 9 holes/week with some occasional 18's thrown in - almost all walking. I do have 2 pair so I'm switching back & forth. No complaints so far. When it's really wet out, they have let my socks/feet get wet, so there are definitely better options when it comes to being waterproof.

Boder;n8901418 said:
I bought a pair of these online a week ago after trying these on in store. Really liked the look and comfort seemed good. I had to order wide and was a little disappointed when they were delivered and I tried them on. The wides were not even close to being wide enough. I had to return them. The hunt for a shoe continues. I could maybe go up a size and make it work but gonna look elsewhere right now. Any one else with wide feet wearing these?

I wear wide so I just went up a half size in regular width and feel fine.

I put up about 60 rounds with these shoes and while I like the convenience of the disk, I don't think I'll ever get fabric top shoes again. First off, they get wet, not only from the outside, but they seem to hold moisture in as well. I can generally count my socks being wet after a round as compared to my Ecco's. The lugs are still reasonably good, the disk works perfectly and I do get a fair amount of support, just don't like wet feet! This is my first disk shoe, and at first, I thought it was just a gimmick, but they do work and will get all of my other shoes with the disk, BOA, or whatever.

wedgeman;n8902902 said:
I put up about 60 rounds with these shoes and while I like the convenience of the disk, I don't think I'll ever get fabric top shoes again. First off, they get wet, not only from the outside, but they seem to hold moisture in as well. I can generally count my socks being wet after a round as compared to my Ecco's. The lugs are still reasonably good, the disk works perfectly and I do get a fair amount of support, just don't like wet feet! This is my first disk shoe, and at first, I thought it was just a gimmick, but they do work and will get all of my other shoes with the disk, BOA, or whatever.

Puma needs a Pro Disc version

shanewu;n8903908 said:
Puma needs a Pro Disc version

Agreed

i have a pair of the blue puma big logo shoes on the way

Back