PUMA Ignite NXT Golf Shoes

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Canadan and I saw these while in CA and both remarked at how awesome they looked.

Find total support on the course in the PUMA Men’s IGNITE NXT SOLELACE Golf Shoes. With a SOLELACE closure system for 360-degree support, PWRFRAME with waterproof mesh, and a spikeless design for multi-directional traction, the IGNITE NXT SOLELACE assures nonstop comfort on every swing.

SOLELACE Closure System
Super strong and lightweight TPU attached to the midsole allows the laces to completely wrap around the foot for 360-degree support

Performance Mesh
An innovative non-stretch waterproof mesh provides support and protection from the elements

IGNITE Foam
Revolutionary midsole foam provides superior energy return, responsive comfort and stable cushioning

PWRFRAME
Ultra-thin TPU strategically placed in high stress areas for lightweight support and increased stability

Organically-Altered Traction
Strategically designed directional lugs in proper zones for increased traction for more grip and power

SoleShield
Micro-thin TPU film that is vacuum formed around the midsole for added durability and easy cleaning

18PUMMGNTNXTSLLCGGSH_Black_Olive

18PUMMGNTNXTSLLCGGSH_Black_White

18PUMMGNTNXTSLLCGGSH_Grey_White

18PUMMGNTNXTSLLCGGSH_Navy_White

They look good. I’ll be interested to see thoughts on these.

These look phenomenal. Considering they are ignite, I’m sure they are crazy comfortable. Look like maybe more stable than the standard spikeless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if i can just set up an automatic paycheck deduction with @littlerat & @masteryagley to save a trip to the stores. These look awesome!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Saw these all over social media today. Like what I see and read about them.

I love the look of the second pair of Black and grey. I am curious how the traction is with those.

Those look nice enough to not be worn just at the course/range. Easily nice enough to be an everyday sneaker

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Liking these and in the market for some new shoes, will be considering these.

I like them. Might like TOMO a bit better, but damn they look super comfortable and functional as a on and off course shoe.

Those look great. I love the ones I have now. These could be next up.

I love the look but the narrow toe box is causing my feet to cringe. Any chance there's wide options?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Nice looking!

They are great looking, however, just not convinced that the mesh will be waterproof. Puma is some of the most comfortable shoes out there no doubt.

The lacing system is unique to say the least. These shoes in the regular place version have definite crossover capabilities for wear to and from the course.

So no disc as an alternative with this lacing system I imagine. I have gotten used to turning the knob and being comfy.

Yes! So much yes. A nice casual spikeless shoe with multiple lace systems.

My only drawback is the 1 yr waterproof warranty

So no disc as an alternative with this lacing system I imagine. I have gotten used to turning the knob and being comfy.

There is a disc option and same price as the lace versions.

Nice update to the Ignite; I'm really excited to see the update to the PWRADAPT. I liked my spikeless Ignites but I've learned I need spikes.

I’m digging these shoes, I have a pair in my basket. With some cords and pounce pants.

A very interesting traction pattern

Love the new look and love spikeless shoes.... will be adding these to my ‘shopping list’ Christmas is coming

Having done some carpet shuffling with that sole on a different shoe, I would call it a dry weather sole. I think this NXT shoe would be very comfortable as an equal parts daily driver and quick round shoe.

I like them. Might like TOMO a bit better, but damn they look super comfortable and functional as a on and off course shoe.

Have had my Tomo's for a while, do you find the heel is very loose when walking up hills, my heel almost completely comes out of the shoe

Saw these on IG yesterday and really like the look and colour combinations. Will definitely have to try them on for size in the spring!

I like the look of the grey pair (3rd one down in the OP) but I am still on the fence regarding the spikeless design, and it is potentially an expensive pair of shoes to only really be able to use them at the range for me

Back