PUMA Ignite NXT Golf Shoes

After 2" of rain yesterday and 3 1/2" so far today. We will be CPO for awhile and since I walk. I will give the shoes a good workout to see if they can stay both dry and clean. The sand traps are full and it looks like a river is going over the 6th green. So I'm sure the fairways are going to be soaked.

Mine are sitting at home waiting for me. I probably won’t dunk them either haha

mine are in route....and I couldn't resist, I ordered another pair based on feedback.

After reading all the feedback I am gonna have to pick me up a pair of these. They look sweet. And the fact they can be worn on and off the course is nice.

Sent from my SM-J737VPP using Tapatalk

Oh my god these things fit insanely well.

1930f4211ef02058f107a414705046f0.jpg

Oh my god these things fit insanely well.

1930f4211ef02058f107a414705046f0.jpg

Yep. That’s what I’ve been saying.

But are they going to actually stay dry...I’ll be honest, fear of that is why I’ll probably not even take them to the course but in the evenings.

Yep. That’s what I’ve been saying.

But are they going to actually stay dry...I’ll be honest, fear of that is why I’ll probably not even take them to the course but in the evenings.

I played with Canadan right after light rain of about 4 hours and they stayed completely dry for me as he can attest to.
I think all shoes of this style are susceptible in heavy dew or water due to the the front area material.

I played with Canadan right after light rain of about 4 hours and they stayed completely dry for me as he can attest to.
I think all shoes of this style are susceptible in heavy dew or water due to the the front area material.

Oh, I agree. But the last version for me was a guaranteed wet sock every time I wore them outside in heavy dew even.

I do think the material change in the toe section was smart as the heather will show any saturation much much less.

Either way, these and my TRUE’s remain my daily wearers.

And I’ll add again, Cobra’s DISC is soooooooo much better than the FJ Boa application on the damn heel.

If they don’t keep the feet dry I might just go super hard on them with some water resistant spray.

In my head right now, outside of the crazy cool Nike’s I bought last year I don’t think i want to wear another shoe outside of nxt.

And I’ll add again, Cobra’s DISC is soooooooo much better than the FJ Boa application on the damn heel.

No flat tires is GLORIOUS

If they don’t keep the feet dry I might just go super hard on them with some water resistant spray.

In my head right now, outside of the crazy cool Nike’s I bought last year I don’t think i want to wear another shoe outside of nxt.

I’m planning on treating all of my Puma shoes this year, any spray you recommend?

No idea. Hoping to do some research soon. You?

I keep getting bombarded by the reshoev8r ads may do some research and pull the trigger on those

Supposed to help with stains too

Your head is a scary ass place.

I put some 303 fabric guard on my shoes, don't know the results yet but the glass of water poured on the shoe worked. Anyway, we use this for our outdoor furniture and it's fantastic. It's advertised for marine fabrics but I thought what the heck, I'll give it a shot can't be too much different from my outdoor furniture fabric. I got it on Amazon.

I put some 303 fabric guard on my shoes, don't know the results yet but the glass of water poured on the shoe worked. Anyway, we use this for our outdoor furniture and it's fantastic. It's advertised for marine fabrics but I thought what the heck, I'll give it a shot can't be too much different from my outdoor furniture fabric. I got it on Amazon.

Gotta wonder if it destroys any potential breathability though.

Then again, I could just designate one shoe to be my bad weather shoe and not worry about how much air gets in there.

Gotta wonder if it destroys any potential breathability though.

Then again, I could just designate one shoe to be my bad weather shoe and not worry about how much air gets in there.

I would say it does. The waterproofing sprays act as a sealant. You would expect this would effect breathability.

Friday both pair arrive.

Got on the website and here's their claim:

Restores lost water and stain repellency to factory new levels
Keeps fabric dry
Provides strong resistance against soiling
Protects against water-based and oil-based stains
Does not alter fabric color, feel, flammability or breathability

I can't attest to their claim on breathability yet, but it does repel water.

Wore these to TG tonight.

AWESOME comfort. A bit larger wide wise than last years I'd say, but it's an improvement as far as I'm concerned.

Cannot WAIT to get more in (yes I bought more shhhh).

Wore these to TG tonight.

AWESOME comfort. A bit larger wide wise than last years I'd say, but it's an improvement as far as I'm concerned.

Cannot WAIT to get more in (yes I bought more shhhh).

They’re comfy. I’m happy with them so far for sure.

Back