Evolve Golf Motionwool Socks

I wish i would have bought a few more pair. I used mine on Sat at the Odyssey experience and my feet were very comfy all day. We started early and went late and my feet felt great when we were done.

These are freaking fantastic. @JB was right. This time :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are freaking fantastic. @JB was right. This time :D

Hahaha. I love them.

These will be getting a work out tomorrow I think. Hot afternoon league round.

Time to see what all the fuss is about

d5aeac763fdbfe2a8481d6cfbd519d9e.jpg

540afb29128dcb5e1130b3d8d667394a.jpg

The “THP Golf” text on the back of the sock is a fantastic little detail

I wore my pair last weekend walking around the zoo and they were definitely a step up from what I'm used to wearing. It's nice having that extra cushion but not make my feet all hot.

i’m going to wear these tomorrow for the third round.

they’re super comfortable. my only knock is moisture management. i have sweaty feetsies, and after a round of golf wearing these socks my feet look like they’ve been soaking in a tub for a couple hours. all pruny. no other sock i have does this for me.

so if the moisture happens again, these will be my walking around socks and go a different direction for golf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

they’re super comfortable. my only knock is moisture management. i have sweaty feetsies, and after a round of golf wearing these socks my feet look like they’ve been soaking in a tub for a couple hours. all pruny. no other sock i have does this for me.

so if the moisture happens again, these will be my walking around socks and go a different direction for golf.

Paired with which shoes? That's interesting; have never had that happen to me (w any socks) and can guess my conditions are similar to yours. I'm also known to be quite the heavy perspirer. Fwiw I played yesterday with the NXT which are quite breathable.

Paired with which shoes? That's interesting; have never had that happen to me (w any socks) and can guess my conditions are similar to yours. I'm also known to be quite the heavy perspirer. Fwiw I played yesterday with the NXT which are quite breathable.

nxt, just like you. often the socks themselves are wet when i take them off after a round, but my feet have remained somewhat dry with high-quality socks. my favorites are swiftwick, balega and feetures. these evolve don't seem to be breathing as well for me as others, maybe because there is just more fabric than i'm used to.

It’s forecasted to be hotter than the sun today, I might have to give these a go on a neighborhood jog or something and see if I have a similar result.

I honestly don’t recall having a moisture issue with these but I tend to not think much about that kinda stuff. When you’re just drenched anyway, hard to focus on just your feet haha

I didn't notice that playing Saturday. We'll have a 100-ish heat index Saturday so I'll see if I notice it.

I'll go the other way and say I'm glad these aren't thicker. I was worried them being wool, but they breathe nice and provide a ton of comfort despite not feeling "heavy". Walked in about as hot and humid conditions as I'll find and they handled them as good as any other sock while providing more comfort.

Extremely happy with them.

This is my experience also. I thought wool was going to be hot, but these are thin and breathe very well.

nxt, just like you. often the socks themselves are wet when i take them off after a round, but my feet have remained somewhat dry with high-quality socks. my favorites are swiftwick, balega and feetures. these evolve don't seem to be breathing as well for me as others, maybe because there is just more fabric than i'm used to.

Missed this convo - funny story I think it’s the NxTs - wore my brown Play Loose collection NXTs for the first time last weekend for the bday round and I believe I was rocking some of the sport cushion socks - and thought damn my feet are hot

Wanted to try them with my other brand of go to merino wool - but other thought was - must be seem sealed and will help with letting the water in - definitely more to come

In other news limited edition Memorial Day release by Evolve picked up two pairs

7479FE18-F183-472B-9D0C-3590710C7828.jpeg

Me and the socks watching some stick after breaking them in walking at the NCAA championships today...

Very happy with the socks during the round today.

Would say they are lighter than my usual darn tough socks.

I’m sold on these socks

The transition from cooler temps to the hot and humid temps and they are consistent

More of these in the drawer please

Rocked the THP socks for 9 and made an eagle and birdie - must be the socks

I spent some time on their website in an uber this weekend and couldn’t find the socks for the life of me. Are they all custom order or do they have generic stuff?

I spent some time on their website in an uber this weekend and couldn’t find the socks for the life of me. Are they all custom order or do they have generic stuff?

A lot of the socks have just been sale, you looking for other colors?

I’m in for team hackers socks lol

I've played a couple rounds with these and have been impressed so far. I thought I'd notice that they aren't as thick as Kentwool but that hasn't been an issue with my Puma Ignite NXT shoes.

Wore these THP socks twice this week and was pleasantly surprised. I wasn’t expecting them to be as cooling as they were. Feet weren’t sopping nor were they achey after either round. This says a lot as I wasn’t wearing my most comfy shoes due to the wet conditions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wore both of mine at the Hogan experience this weekend. It was in the mid 90s both days and my feet were perfectly fine. They weren’t sore afterwards like they usually are and my shoes weren’t wet from sweat. I may pick up a few more pair

i don't know if i'm just a genetic anomaly or if i got a bad batch, but i seem to be the only one having the moisture issue. i played in really hot and humid conditions on saturday, and by the end of the round my feet were soaked. the socks are super comfortable and i like them for an hour or so of activity, but a prolonged round in my typical conditions is resulting in some nasty after effects.

Evolve Golf Motionwool Socks

i don't know if i'm just a genetic anomaly or if i got a bad batch, but i seem to be the only one having the moisture issue. i played in really hot and humid conditions on saturday, and by the end of the round my feet were soaked. the socks are super comfortable and i like them for an hour or so of activity, but a prolonged round in my typical conditions is resulting in some nasty after effects.

Could be your shoes

Seam sealed and not breathable

Could be your shoes

Seam sealed and not breathable

maybe but i’ve been playing and practicing in other socks without the same issues. same shoes and different socks are giving me different (better) results.

Back