Evolve Golf Motionwool Socks

My favorite socks by far, and we have a brand story on them today.

Great story. Do you think they will do THP socks again in future? Don't have a pair of evolve socks yet, I need to remedy that soon as I know lots of THP'ers love the motion wool socks.

Great story. Do you think they will do THP socks again in future? Don't have a pair of evolve socks yet, I need to remedy that soon as I know lots of THP'ers love the motion wool socks.

Im honestly not sure.

Wearing my THP socks right now.

I have a pair of Evolve socks. They’ve held up ok. Seems a bit short for my foot. I’ve switched over to a brand called OS1st based also in NC. Fit is good, a lot more styles. Starting to push Balega and Feetures in the athletic sock channel

Just got my final Christmas present from my wife. She ordered me 5 pairs of the sport cushion socks. I’ve been wearing Bombas for about a year and can immediately tell a difference. They feel so cushiony, yet so light and airy. They also are not so tight and snug like the Bombas, hope they stay this way after they get washed a few times.

Just got my final Christmas present from my wife. She ordered me 5 pairs of the sport cushion socks. I’ve been wearing Bombas for about a year and can immediately tell a difference. They feel so cushiony, yet so light and airy. They also are not so tight and snug like the Bombas, hope they stay this way after they get washed a few times.
Yeah they really blow them out of the water don’t they?

Can only sing high praises about them thus far. Kept my feet warm throughout the round yesterday.
I go through socks so fast … get holes on bottom, looking forward to the durability testing. now have 6 pairs, they are going to be my daily wear

I'm certainly curious to see how these will perform on course compared to other socks. I also use FJ Pro Dry and Comfort Soft (seemed to have more issues with these due to less thickness on the heel), Kentwool (which are also a nice wool option that seems to have more of a compression fit), Feetures, and Payntr. None of them are bad, but I'd say the Pro Dry and Kentwool are likely tops from what I've worn on course so far.

DM'd them but haven't gotten a response

Just picked up some more, love these things!
IMG_2980.JPG

The only socks I wear now for no show. The way the heel stays up and holds in place alone is worth buying them.

The only socks I wear now for no show. The way the heel stays up and holds in place alone is worth buying them.
Its the only socks I will wear when golfing. I need to order some more.

I have no idea lol

I'm up to 5 pairs of motionwool socks now, my plan is to play as much golf in them as possible this year. I got tired of wearing out my THP pair so I had to get others before those get holes in them.

Back