Evolve Golf Motionwool Socks

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
https://evolvegolf.com/motionwool/
[h=3]Motionwool: Keep warm, stay cool. Proven by nature. [/h]Motionwool is made from Merino wool which comes from one of the most ancient breeds of sheep, prized for its rich and versatile wool. Evolve knits Merino with synthetic fibers creating true mesh venting to keep you warm through bone-chilling mornings and blistering hot rounds. With Motionwool, Evolve delivers a new level of breathable comfort in a performance golf sock.

Was lucky enough to get a pair in their social contest, I really like what I'm feeling/seeing so far, super comfortable. They look quite small in the package, but fit great, plenty of room. Have a bit of a thinner feel to them, but time will tell on durability. And the comfort and breathability is certainly there.
hgAsKLy.jpg

I really like the tab on the heel, not only makes it nice when putting them on, but really gives you a solid feel on your heel that your shoe isn't going to dig on you.
ZZGCNd1.jpg

I haven't worn mine yet but washed them Sunday. Was happy that they appeared to shrink a little with the washing and drying. Will wear them later this week when the temps get back to a more reasonable level and will add my thoughts.

Appears @greg19 and I just one a pair of these each in an IG contest. Kind of glad I didn't buy more Swiftwicks when I was thinking about it a few weeks ago.

I also won a pair on instagram

I’ve worn them once.

I like the heel tab as well, it adds to the comfort.

The comfort is aided by the breath ability and lightweight feel.

Also they seemed to wick moisture pretty well too.

Washed them once and they don’t seem any worse for wear.

Looking forward to wearing them while working out/running - socks that prevent blisters are very important as well as the moisture management.

I do like the looks as well with the RWB

Really interested in comparisons to Kentwool if anyone has both.

I have both and prefer these. They are thinner and fit me better.

First time wearing mine today. They sent me a size large and my shoe size is 9.5. Initially I was a little concerned that they were going to be a little bigger than I like and be up over my ankle. One washing and drying shrunk them a bit so the fit is perfect. True no show socks on me which is what I prefer. Socks are very comfortable. Will not wear them for golf until the 1st of the year as I have shut myself down until then to heal some nagging injuries. Have done plenty of walking today with shopping with the wife and walking my dog. Not warm enough to work up a sweat yet especially without any strenuous activity.

The Kentwool are much thicker and don't breathe as well, I won't be able to make a direct comparison until wearing these golfing, but I like the lightweight so far.

Love love love this pair.

5ad528e2c06f759a841e23b58d163784.jpg

Received my 2nd pair yesterday. Both the same colorway as what was posted in the OP. Excited to have another pair to offer some variation to my preferred Swiftwick golf socks. Really do like these.

Received my 2nd pair yesterday. Both the same colorway as what was posted in the OP. Excited to have another pair to offer some variation to my preferred Swiftwick golf socks. Really do like these.

How would you compare these to Kentwools?

I wore these for my run the other day. My sock of choice is Kentwool as they do not give me blisters. These were fantastic, no chaffing or otherwise discomfort.

Moisture management and wicking properties were solid, and my feet didn't get that cold in the high 20s low 30s weather.

How would you compare these to Kentwools?

I wore these for my run the other day. My sock of choice is Kentwool as they do not give me blisters. These were fantastic, no chaffing or otherwise discomfort.

Moisture management and wicking properties were solid, and my feet didn't get that cold in the high 20s low 30s weather.
I like these much better. I like that they are thinner and the fit for me is much better in that I prefer my no show socks to really be just that.

I'm all in on wool so this thread caught my eye. Doesn't look like they offer the socks for sale on their website, or am I just not looking hard enough?

I'm all in on wool so this thread caught my eye. Doesn't look like they offer the socks for sale on their website, or am I just not looking hard enough?

I couldn't figure out a way to buy them on their website either. I did google the socks and it returned a page that an order could be made from. I believe they were $22.

Thanks. I didn't look hard enough, the socks are only listed under "Holiday Products" which shows a picture of tees. Not a very good website.

Love love love this pair.

5ad528e2c06f759a841e23b58d163784.jpg
Love that color, I'm wearing mine tomorrow on the course for a round, can't wait to see how they hold up.

Received some additional #MotionWool socks and some other goodies the other day

c4ebc154d41f9a84e39259166e0c830f.jpg

c429556f323c44b337e644004c944bf5.jpg

12fb3510511e7742336b6308babb53bf.jpg

The comfort of the dress socks are great.

They’re thinner than the other wool socks that I own.

They are sliding down a bit, but nothing taking away from the comfort.

I would recommend these. I’ll have the no show socks on for my run tonight

0de392cad902e26d3f51de16f338c5d9.jpg

c9d12b411165a10b6da40336451e7be7.jpg

840f3fbf50d3abd847b401b478dc9c1d.jpg

c480df0a66502bf13063a9edade86653.jpg

c1d1b008d1c272ddeda5c280dd6af946.jpg

Put the ankle/no shows through their paces twice since I’ve received them.

The fit is great, comfortable and no slippage both from running and lifting.

Moisture management is great as is the breathability. Temperature management was great as well.

Essentially these socks do more than what you want out of socks (not worry or be bothered by your feet) but also keep your feet comfortable

I’ll be trying the longer athletic socks this week so more thoughts to come

That pair is literally my favorite pair of socks I own. Incredibly comfy, light weight and just perfect, really.

Got my other socks in over xmas, the XL short ones feel amazing, a bit thicker and so comfortable!
uitDkEq.jpg

The longer ones I'm wearing today, same diamond pattern on the top of the foot, and the longer length really works well with pants for a work outfit.
sJHNgo2.jpg

Back