Puma Limited Edition PWRADAPT

Canadan

You Are Great
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Pairing brilliantly with the new wood lineup.

a4fcaec61bd3431b4dae335daade46fd.png

a4c108a9016b1886503b02f0a4aa2a7c.png

love them. would buy them. but somebody has to convince me they fixed the spike issue.

Got the email and checked it out. $150 for the shoes is fine, and they look great!! However, I would be sick if I wore them for 3 rounds and the pods start cracking again.

These look impressive. Doing everything in my power to not buy these immediately.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Pass.*

Those are some nice looking kicks. Would love a spikeless version.

For those that were the pwradapts any sizing recommendations?

Also, I remember reading about an issue with the spikes failing, I thought I read it was resolved?

Also, I remember reading about an issue with the spikes failing, I thought I read it was resolved?

Sizing was good for me, no need to go up a size.
Yes the pods cracked, not aware if the spike issue has been fixed.

Great looking shoe.

Love the look of these especially the spineless

I'm down a half size from my normal size, same size as the Puma Ignites I have though. One problem is that if you have a tall foot, it's pretty difficult to get it into, since it's a very non-traditional opening, at least for the disc version.

My normal size was a half-size too big in these. I dropped down that half-size in the NXT and they fit right.

great for fans of Mizzou, Pittsburgh, and Hamilton

no size issue for me

love them. would buy them. but somebody has to convince me they fixed the spike issue.
I agree wholeheartedly. I'll be monitoring and I hope it's brought up somehow this year in THP travels with CPG.

Pairing brilliantly with the new wood lineup.

a4fcaec61bd3431b4dae335daade46fd.png

a4c108a9016b1886503b02f0a4aa2a7c.png

Look great. Do they come with a white puma as well so you can match your driver?

I like the regular stock shoes better without the yellow accents. But that is just personal taste.

I want the hat and the shoes. I still have not sen the issues with the spikes so I am good.

I'll take the C with the crown ANY day over the big snake.

not me, the crowned snake has been there so long

I see a C with a crown I'm thinking it's a Cameron product

And ordered. Hoping the spike issue is fixed.

not me, the crowned snake has been there so long

I see a C with a crown I'm thinking it's a Cameron product

Yeah I could see that for sure. I missed the Snake version of Cobra. It became relevant in my world with Rickie pre-Snake return.

Back