Puma Limited Edition PWRADAPT

I’m a pretty big fan of these options. How did I miss this before?!

Gotta hope they fixed the spikes, also you need the matching hat

I am way more worried about the spikes than I am my awesome Avalanche head not matching (even though it does because I'm going HZRDUS Yellow hahaha)

I cant get past the Pittsburgh Steeler colors :)

and Im looking forward to seeing if the cracked pod issue has truly been resolved.

I cant get past the Pittsburgh Steeler colors :)

and Im looking forward to seeing if the cracked pod issue has truly been resolved.

They are way more Pittsburgh Piratey to me hahahaha

love them. would buy them. but somebody has to convince me they fixed the spike issue.

I'd need convincing as well. Way too many issues reported here to make me have confidence in such a purchase at this time.

Yeah, I second all these thoughts. I wonder if there is something from the show with them on the new shoes maybe addressing the durability issues?

The beautiful thing is for those that don't like the spikes, they have spikeless, which I am wearing right now ironically enough.

The beautiful thing is for those that don't like the spikes, they have spikeless, which I am wearing right now ironically enough.

Totally agree, I loooooooove the spikeless and just ordered two pair as coaching shoes for this season.

But, I do think the spike issue on the others is a worthy convo, I know I was bummed when mine cracked and got all funky.

Totally agree, I loooooooove the spikeless and just ordered two pair as coaching shoes for this season.

But, I do think the spike issue on the others is a worthy convo, I know I was bummed when mine cracked and got all funky.

I think any product that has breakage issues at any level is a worthy conversation.

but they don't have pwradapt in spikeless, do they?

but they don't have pwradapt in spikeless, do they?

The ADAPT part of the name is referencing the spikes themselves, so no. But the NXT looks to have basically taken the PWRADAPT and turned it into a spikeless shoe, at least going by looks. I need to check them out at my local store and get a better comparison of how they feel though.

Ignore above, I found it! I was busy looking at the Puma shoes and thus started looking at the Puma site for the hat. COBRA....

The ADAPT part of the name is referencing the spikes themselves, so no. But the NXT looks to have basically taken the PWRADAPT and turned it into a spikeless shoe, at least going by looks. I need to check them out at my local store and get a better comparison of how they feel though.

i’ve worn both and i wouldn’t say they’re too similar. nxt seems more like the evolution of the pwrsport to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

i’ve worn both and i wouldn’t say they’re too similar. nxt seems more like the evolution of the pwrsport to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oh that's very interesting and good to know. I'll definitely have to check it out.

Looked at these at PGASS. The spikes have been redesigned. Only problem, did not have them with BOA. No BOA, no buy.

Oh that's very interesting and good to know. I'll definitely have to check it out.

more support in the nxt, but not as much as pwradapt, at least from what i've experienced

Mine came in today. Looks like a similar sole as the above. Will see if I have any issues.

#teamyellow

0aedce0abbcba2ade5924de124c73afc.jpg

Back