White Belts - Cool or No?

• yes

Votes: 50 57.5%
  • no

Votes: 37 42.5%

• Total voters
Cool.

If you can shoot par or better.

Dont @ me, that is just my rule with my high schoolers.

Ouch coach thats harsh!

What color do you get to wear if you shoot +4?

Is this like karate where the better you are the cooler belt you get to wear? :alien:

Ouch coach thats harsh!

Is this like karate where the better you are the cooler belt you get to wear? :alien:

according @jman rules, I'm not even allowed to wear a belt. I have to play in suspenders.

according @jman rules, I'm not even allowed to wear a belt. I have to play in suspenders.

I like it. Good motivational tool and a good way to tell the good players from the bad Hahaha

I like it. Good motivational tool and a good way to tell the good players from the bad Hahaha

I'll show him though, those suspenders will be white. Take that @jman!

Brown belt and khakis I believe are also possible.

I love the white belt, but gotta pair it with white shoes or white hat.

@jman
@jman
@jman
@jman

hahahaha! That's a funny rule. What about the aforementioned pink belt with purple polka dots?
With school colors of orange and black, much more likely to see an orange polka dot belt, which I would allow.

My #1 bag wears a white belt. Earned that this summer.
Ouch coach thats harsh!

Nope, but if you are gonna wear white, you better have game.

You'd be pantless.

With school colors of orange and black, much more likely to see an orange polka dot belt, which I would allow.

My #1 bag wears a white belt. Earned that this summer.

Nope, but if you are gonna wear white, you better have game.

You'd be pantless.

what you didn't get that enough 2 weekends ago, roomie? #WhatDidHeJustType

Deosn't matter to me. Don't own one either.

only if the white belt is very close to the shade of the shirt.

I'm with James, I go by the motto you can only wear a white belt if you are good at golf or bad at karate.

Needless to say, I do not wear a white belt golfing. Ha.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'm a fan.
c70521f24359447be0dfa87977e111d1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wear whatever color belt ya want in my opinion. I don't have a white one, but I am actually considering getting one now that my waist size is to the point I don't think it would look like a life preserver around me.

I have one and hardly wear it anymore, mostly use my grey or black one. I agree it only works with light color'd pants/shorts, too much contrast and it looks tacky.

I've never understood the dislike for the white belt. I say if it looks good with the outfit go for it.

I remember reading if your waist or age is over 34, then no white belts. Wish I could remember what snob wrote that.

White belts are okay with me and I don't care about your age or girth.

Last edited:
If I wear mine I always feel pressure to play really good. :banghead: I know, I know...
Totally cool with anyone else wearing one whether they are a hacker or a scratcher

I like them if paired correctly. White belt though should be matched with white shoes or hat in my opinion.

A white belt is frequently the only way to match a colored shirt with colored trousers.

Cool.

If you can shoot par or better.

Dont @ me, that is just my rule with my high schoolers.

This, OR your age + scoring average is under 90.

I also think there is a weight limit for white belts, and I don't make the cut...

I'm shying away from wearing mine as much as I used to for some reason.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

It's a sad commentary that some people feel they can't wear what they want on the golf course. I mean who cares if someone wears a white belt? Does it affect anyone's bank account? Does it affect their scores? Same goes for iron head covers, or one's name on a bag, or the "poser" look. Again, why does anyone care? Let people enjoy the game as they see fit.

Considering I wear my white boost 2.0s for pretty much every round, I wear a white belt for majority of my rounds.. plus the belt came from THP secret Santa

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back